Written in Stone

Sahne.6950

2 minutes ago, Sahne.6950 said:

well...  FA weaver now has permanent fury 😄

its......  something.....

FA Weaver kinda had near permanent fury with pack runes and elemental lockdown already, while no more cooldown on arcane shield and blast feels like a bigger nerf to me. 

3 minutes ago, Exzen.2976 said:

FA Weaver kinda had near permanent fury with pack runes and elemental lockdown already, while no more cooldown on arcane shield and blast feels like a bigger nerf to me. 

pssst!!!!    i am trying to cope here! 😠

Edited by Sahne.6950
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Sahne.6950 said:

Try it like this, and you might be onto something 😘 http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PGgAgilZwGZasLGJO0PntdA-z5YXGJUARmAGPAA

But generally speaking... scepter is just too good to give up... and so is focus.

Yeah I tried my build last night and it was cool up until the part where I got focused. I also tried your build. It seemed better but I couldn’t really get a feel for it.

It realy needs to be on fire or water line not earth. Earth should have conja wepons.

It should be an strong effect if you get auras base off of the given signet. I cant wait to try an staff stab support earth water tempest build for wvw.

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, Jski.6180 said:

It realy needs to be on fire or water line not earth. Earth should have conja wepons.

It should be an strong effect if you get auras base off of the given signet. I cant wait to try an staff stab support earth water tempest build for wvw.

Eh. It does mean that you can't combine it with sharing Smothering Auras. Elemental Shielding isn't bad for an aurashare build, though.