the curse of job-o-tron

Ayakaru.6583

Ever since a week or two/three ago I've been hearing Job-o-Tron a lot lately.I started noticing it more when I was alone in some areas thinking "wait.. no one's nearby.. it shouldn't have that large an audio range, no?"but now I know for sure something's bugged because I ever hear it when I'm all alone in the guild hall or my home instance.I don't have Job-o-Tron equiped, there is no one on the same map/instance with Job-o-Tron, but still it's audio plays occassionally.AND IT'S DRIVING ME INSANE!!

@Ayakaru.6583 said:Ever since a week or two/three ago I've been hearing Job-o-Tron a lot lately.I started noticing it more when I was alone in some areas thinking "wait.. no one's nearby.. it shouldn't have that large an audio range, no?"but now I know for sure something's bugged because I ever hear it when I'm all alone in the guild hall or my home instance.I don't have Job-o-Tron equiped, there is no one on the same map/instance with Job-o-Tron, but still it's audio plays occassionally.AND IT'S DRIVING ME INSANE!!

The sound database for the whole game is borked - and Anet doesn't seem to care.

I am hearing "Halloween" in many places.

Many of the dialog is being left out of any instance or area.

The database, for the billionth time, is very unhealthy.

Archived