Please change my team every week when alliances drops.

xhyc.2078

I don't want to be stuck with a dead/casual server for 2 months.

On the other hand, I am perfectly fine with being on a subpar server for a week, when I know I will be switched to a different team next week.

Edited by xhyc.2078
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3

Well, that is alliances. You play couple of days and you can already tell if there are no guilds or commanders you will enjoy playing with. Then you log out for 7 weeks.
@Omega.6801 isn't correct either as even if you get a guild with nice commander, your 24/7 WvW, will become 2 hours a day max. You could already be in a good guild in an enojyable server, now you just have one.
Though, still better than linking system with its unlimited cheap bandvagoning

Edited by Riba.3271
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

5 hours ago, xhyc.2078 said:

I don't want to be stuck with a dead/casual server for 2 months.

On the other hand, I am perfectly fine with being on a subpar server for a week, when I know I will be switched to a different team next week.

Most people have already prepared for World Destructuring. No, I don't mean to join a mega-guild or such 😅

1. log in to your first account

2. join the blob and roll over your enemies

3. if your „team“ is the one thats getting rolled over → switch to second account

4. join the blob and roll over your enemies

5. if your „team“ is the one thats getting rolled over → switch to third account

6. join the blob and roll over your enemies 💪😎👍

I mean people are doing this already in small scale version. And when Anet deletes  sry „restructures“ 🤡 their servers and big part of their communities, there will be no reason to stay in a match or "team" if you don't like it. Exploiting the new system will be a no-brainer 😏

• Confused 1

20 minutes ago, enkidu.5937 said:

Most people have already prepared for World Destructuring. No, I don't mean to join a mega-guild or such 😅

1. log in to your first account

2. join the blob and roll over your enemies

3. if your „team“ is the one thats getting rolled over → switch to second account

4. join the blob and roll over your enemies

5. if your „team“ is the one thats getting rolled over → switch to third account

6. join the blob and roll over your enemies 💪😎👍

I mean people are doing this already in small scale version. And when Anet deletes  sry „restructures“ 🤡 their servers and big part of their communities, there will be no reason to stay in a match or "team" if you don't like it. Exploiting the new system will be a no-brainer 😏

On the upside if people do this it just proves that the server pride argument was null and void to begin with since they would be so eager to abandon anyone calling them teammates.

3 hours ago, Dawdler.8521 said:

On the upside if people do this it just proves that the server pride argument was null and void to begin with since they would be so eager to abandon anyone calling them teammates.

I don't think it would be a sign of the lack of server pride, but a sign of giving up any hope of individual player agency to contribute to WvW.  You either join the juggernaut and get some reward (loot or positive re-enforcement of winning via supremacy) or you are in a match up, where your own decisions and actions don't make any difference (e.g. good scouting is futile, because nobody shows up to defend, fearing to lose out on broken defence participation).