GW2 is the game I have always wanted :)

Just wanted to throw that out there. I have been playing since the beginning and this game is just amazing. Yes, there are issues here and there, but the amount of effort that is put into this game is definitely appreciated. Everyone who works on it hears so much negativity, I just wanted to say that there are so many of us quiet people who appreciate your skill and dedication.  So, THANK YOU!🥰

• Like 12
  • Thanks 11

I have been playing this game now for around 6 mths... I have not been able to stop playing as I LOVE it soooo much... don't know why I never played it before.  Could be the word guild in the name, I have been a guildaholic until now... I love my guild in GW2. 

I have been playing many games and have been sadly disappointed, eg: New World, Lost Ark etc. Despite the age of this game, I think this is the best game out there. There is so much content, so much to do. The beginning areas are full of other players due to the need for high-level players needing to go there (other games low-level areas are ghost towns). Sure, the game isn't perfect... but who cares?  It's such a good game.

GW2 is well thought out and it is obvious that the developers LOVE their game, and I LOVE you all for your dedication.

• Like 7

I stopped playin right before last expansion when they decided to go political on their twitter.

Just make games pls

.. But I guess in my bad mental state I decided to pick up the expansion yesterday for the escape it provides me

Yes it's a brilliant game

Edited by jokke.6239
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3

I don't think I could pick just 1 game that's everything I ever wanted (especially since one of the things I like about video games is variety) but it's everything I wanted from an MMO. Specifically because of the cooperative nature of PvE and the dynamic events and meta-events. That's pretty much how I thought MMOs would work back when I first heard about them. You're out exploring, doing your own thing and then you end up fighting the same enemies as someone else, things escalate, and you end up in a massive battle with coordinated groups of players all working together to take down a boss and it changes how that area of the world works, at least for a while.

I know GW2 isn't the only game to do that (Ultima Online sort-of did back when I played it, but on a smaller scale and much more reliant on player generated stories and activity), but for various reasons it's the one that works best for me.