Do warriors have good utility to bring for assisting team now for fractals?

Axl.8924

I say go condi quickness berserker.

The arcing slice issue is gone, and the best rune for providing quickness (Rune of Firebrand) is condi, so pure win.
There is no "must have" utility for warrior. You're providing dps and quickness and are unlikely to die every 5 seconds because warrior is beefy by default and simple to use. That gets you a place in fractal group.

Still if you want to provide utility, there are tons of options. Shouts, banners and the tactics lines are staples offering huge boon share options as well as bit of healing and on demand safety (like banner of defense and especially elite banner). New Doubled Standards in Discipline will now provide party with resolution - a very rare case of anyone sharing that defensive boon.

And ofc there's always the might stacking which can range anywhere from padding holes here and there (blasting fire fields which on condi berserker are very accessible), to right down 25 stacks 24/7 for everyone (tactics line with Phalanx Strength and "For Great Justice!" shout).

So yeah, you're good. Not need ot be afraid.

• Like 1

On 6/20/2023 at 11:22 PM, Axl.8924 said:

What utility is  must have now?

damage, but even in that department other classes are much better. and although bladesworn in particular has a really high ceiling, it lacks consistency when mechanics are in play.

so i guess the answer is nothing, just play something else. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Confused 4

Personally, I think the best a warrior can bring is the big burst from Bladesworn.  You can make fill gaps in your party with something like a quickness build if you *really* need to, but it’s more ideal to have a firebrand or quick herald handle that.  Bladesworn may not have a ton of utility, but it can bring burst DPS good enough to make up for that since groups only need so much utility anyways.

• 2 weeks later...