Stop Hiring Fan Fic Writers For Your Story

Spending time in one of the big cities and listening to ambience dialogue there makes me want to cry when I think of what has become of this game's writing's quality standards (and visuals, too).

They've truly turned GW2 into an embarrassing Korean anime for kids.

Edited by Ashantara.8731
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

the personal story was literal children's show dialogue all the way through (with gems like "i'll kick your behind"), and most of the voice actors were from children's shows as well. i think you just look back on the past with rose-tinted glasses; the game has always been intentionally campy.

i'm sorry, but some of the players who have become so negative about this game really need to just stop playing instead of taking it out on the developers, artists and writers.

Edited by SoftFootpaws.9134
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 4

• 2 weeks later...

It's truly a painful story mission that makes me want to throw up, because the writing is plain terrible! And drippin' with cheese. 😂

And this is coming from someone whose all-time favorite movie list includes "Pretty in Pink". 😉

Edited by Ashantara.8731
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 6/23/2023 at 8:04 PM, SoftFootpaws.9134 said:

i'm sorry, but some of the players who have become so negative about this game really need to just stop playing instead of taking it out on the developers, artists and writers.

Or maybe just make the story better?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1