Login and Login exe crashing. [Merged]

For the last 20 minutes now I have been unable to log in to guild wars 2. I can successfully log in to guild wars (1). After three attempts to log in the login exe crashes. If I try an alternate account the same thing happens. My wife was already logged into guild wars 2. She remains logged in. One of our other two can get logged in but the other one has the same problem I am having. We are getting both Server and password errors, our credentials are set to remember. 

Build: 147095
error: 11:1000:7006:1262
And
Error Code: 42:1001:9001:4457

For those thinking it no I've not had any account issues by Anet as the last email I received from them was "WvW and fractals and dragon bashing–oh my!"

Any ETA?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Seth Moonshadow.2710 said:

But are you currently able to or not?

Also, my reset was 3 hours ago. I don't think there was an update? My wife said she didn't see one on login.

Oh, at the moment I can't log in at all. Keep getting the firewall error even after I reset modem and restarted my PC for a just in case. So, I would like some word on this as well for when they can fix it.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Yeah, I ran all my network tests as well, and I am getting full speeds and able to log in just fine to other stuff. This problem is on their end. I don't know what the connecting factor is that allows some but not others, but they should at least now know something is broken if not already aware.

• Confused 1

This is just a guess here, but it appears to be a terminal services client log in. Judging from the way we are able to select an instance to join. That also allows for next to limitless connections while sticking with hardware would limit it to 250. So my thought is that one of the servers just needs a reset and everything should be back to normal. At least when I ran a Terminal services server our biggest issue was log ins. a quick rest and boom al good.

Again just a guess.

After all clearly the web server is running on a different log in server our we wouldn't be here either.

Map chat was reporting log in errors popping up and that rewards were not being given at the end of an event in Dragon Bash, according to my wife, so I'm sure they are looking into it.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Healix.5819 said:

Try deleting %appdata%\Guild Wars 2\Local.dat (this will reset your remembered login, graphics, sound and cache).

Thanks for the reply and possible solution. However that did not resolve the issue. Still getting:
Build: 147095
Error Code: 42:1001:9001:4457

Still unable to log in, after trying to run a repair the repair crashed on me twice. So still a no go no access, still crashing exe and tools apparently! Need more viewers to post how their situation is. Or I guess it's ticket time.

12 minutes ago, DarkLotusCarnival.8075 said:

i was able to log in to my main account and my second account but was not able to log in to my third account and now the only one i can log into is my main account can't get into my second or third account and i can't log into my areananet account 

Well other than having to go over some settings and the repair tool crashing everything seems to be working normally.

There's something wrong with the login server

I haven't been able to login for over 10 minutes , keep getting a error message that it can't connect to the login server

And once I was able to login , but the game immediately disconnected after a map loaded and gave a error message "the game lost connection to the server"