condi harb and reaper are balanced

Eddie.9143

Why is there even this discussion? Procmancer loses all its corruptions today and (lesser) enfeeble won't even boonstrip. The build is dead in a few hours.

Besides that: kind of funny that everyone is complaining about this build which exists for years now and has been considered trash for all that time. What happened? Everyone got bad at the game?

• Sad 2

11 hours ago, Myror.7521 said:

@Leonidrex.5649 Well happy Birthday you find the only real spamysh Power build that exist lol. Also techicaly every condi build is just a "Bunker" since nearly all of them using 1-2 offensive Stats plus 1-2 defensive once. So yea i do not different in condi-bunker and condi cause this does not rly exist. 

most of those are offensive CC like weakness immob cripple etc. Yes its a problem there is so much spam of it but the  cleanses also gotta be nerfed hard

@Axl.8924 yea conditions would makes more sence by doin for real DoT (means no bursts) where you ever have some conditions on your self and get killed after lets just say 30 Seconds. (This would be only the case with mutch less condi cleanes in the Game but also no way to actually "burst" them on your enemy)

Edited by Myror.7521

5 hours ago, KrHome.1920 said:

Why is there even this discussion? Procmancer loses all its corruptions today and (lesser) enfeeble won't even boonstrip. The build is dead in a few hours.

Besides that: kind of funny that everyone is complaining about this build which exists for years now and has been considered trash for all that time. What happened? Everyone got bad at the game?

When a lot of classes depend on boons for their dps or sustain, its kind of cheap to remove them with an AOE. Removing dps boons indirectly gives you sustain, converting their sustain boons indirectly and directly boosts your applied dps. Then you still have one of the largest health pools in the game before effective hp from transform mitigation, access to multiple fears, multiple aoe, a pull, a stun, wurm, and some of the most powerful downed abilities. I've always had a problem with necro mechaincs, becuase there is too much reward for the effort to play it, reglardless of its meta status. The same with SB, bledesworn, virt mesmer, vindi/willbender teleports, vindi 3k+ dodges, and stealth in general, easy target drops. There are many issues with applying dps or sustain in this game. If only more classes were like Herald and renegade, who get punished very fast for mistakes or lack of team work. All classes should play like that.

For the most part people only seem to moan about what the meta dps is going, and use ''my class is not meta'' to justify toxic mechanics and playstyles that nobody find fun to fight. Mid/low ranked is like 80% represented by all the toxic specs that will never get above silver. Fighting 1 of them is more than doable, but when a team has a SB, 2 necros and a virt mesmer (or the likes) on each team, playing ranked on anything that has higher effort to reward is like quick sand, you just get pulled in deeper unless you are very good. I am not plat, and it is above my skill level to counter multiple of these specs, all of which can punish me far easier for mistakes, so I welcome every single nerf in that patch.

Edited by Flowki.7194
  • Thanks 1

Condi reaper is still going to be good after this patch. They just can’t hid 15 stacks of bleed behind 6 of their conditions anymore. People act like necro loses a core mechanic when they still have corrupts if trained and built that way. Anet putting corrupts on random aoe skills and necro players feeling like the deserve corrupts is the real sad thing.