Mirage cloak help please

Mercanis.7158

Mostly wondering if bugs get fixed quickly in this game. Since update, after recovery from a knockdown or disabling effect, I am unable to use Mirage Cloak, and just revert to dodge rolling normally. I can only get it back to normal after swapping to Chrono or Virtuoso and then back to  Mirage while I'm out of combat. I've finally made it to the first expansion and finished map completion, and don't really want to start all over again, but as the cloak is a very key part of being a Mirage, I also don't want to be playing through the expansion like that. I get that the game seems very alt-friendly, but I would prefer to play through my first time fully on one class 🙂Is it likely to get fixed quickly? I've loved the class up until now but will swap to Ele I think if it is likely to remain bugged for ages. Coming from ESO so used to such things xD

Edited by Mercanis.7158
  • Sad 2

Also i am not sure why we lost our mirage cloak animation on our stamina bar when we receive it. I guess they copied the regular dodge mechanic to mirage and just be done with it. i wanna see the animation when i pick up a mirage mirror on the floor else i wont be able to notified that well that i have it. there is 0 reason to remove that animation. it also looked beautiful.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

Oh wow, the bugs just keep piling on don't they... How did they mess up this colossaly across all professions...

Idk what to tell you, the whole patch is a mess, and the whole balance at the moment. Maybe wait or idk, switch to another elite for the time being.

Mesmer bugs don't tend to be fixed soon though, so idk...

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Waffles.5632 said:

Pouring one out for Mirror Blade. 😭

And Blink, and Jaunt, and Illusionary Leap, Echo of Memory/Deja Vu, 99% skills that get obstructed when targeting walls or siege on walls like oil even when literally anyone else has no problem hitting them, skills that go on full cooldown when not firing... 😢

Edited by Veprovina.4876

On 6/28/2023 at 10:57 AM, Veprovina.4876 said:

And Blink, and Jaunt, and Illusionary Leap, Echo of Memory/Deja Vu, 99% skills that get obstructed when targeting walls or siege on walls like oil even when literally anyone else has no problem hitting them, skills that go on full cooldown when not firing... 😢

Oh man the amount of times I've whiffed Illusionary Leap is way too high. 😅

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Veprovina.4876 said:

Oh wow, the bugs just keep piling on don't they... How did they mess up this colossaly across all professions...

Idk what to tell you, the whole patch is a mess, and the whole balance at the moment. Maybe wait or idk, switch to another elite for the time being.

Mesmer bugs don't tend to be fixed soon though, so idk...

unless its positive, I remember they fixed F3 stun bug real quick 😄