Yea, basically.
Odd to make them one at a time, I hadn't considered that 🙂

I think a lot of us are waiting to get some word on how legendary runes will be handled with the rune/relic split. I had planned on getting my 6 rune set done this month and I know I'm now waiting to hear if it's worth it at all.

18 minutes ago, WeightTrainer.3219 said:

I just made my second legendary rune...am I supposed to stop and wait for relics or something? I am confused. 🤪

I would say you can go ahead and keep going.  Even if ANet decides to just nerf legendary runes outright by not compensating those of us who have them with this relic split, it still gives you the ability to customize those stats, boon, and condition durations on all of your builds and there's not actually any benefit to not having them.

Edited by Drarnor Kunoram.5180
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Legendary runes have been worth every copper coin. You can use them on any level 80 armor piece that has a slot. Having to worry about seeing which rune set is best for a build or playstyle is entirely gone.

We'll have to see what the relic is does and how to acquire it, but the base stats and bonuses are worth the effort.

• Like 1