Let us use gunsaber on berserker, core and spellbreaker aswell !

Bardock.4718

I actually dislike the gunsaber as a weapon. My ideal for Bladesworn is that you use the Dragon Trigger mechanic on your current weapon, with each giving a variety of attacks.

• Greatsword does DT1
  • Dagger does DT2
  • Sword does DT3
  • Hammer could do something like AoE knockdown effect in cone direction
  • Mace could do the same as above but in a straight line
  • Longbow does DT3 but leaves burning area like primal burst or something like that
  • Rifle does DT3 but it's essentially Holo's elite
  • Axe could be a combination between core burst and primal burst

But point is, just get rid of Gunsaber. I hate it.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 6/30/2023 at 3:37 AM, NeverLoseGuy.3894 said:

I actually dislike the gunsaber as a weapon. My ideal for Bladesworn is that you use the Dragon Trigger mechanic on your current weapon, with each giving a variety of attacks.

Not to diminish this actually constructive post but:

Of course you do. Every SINGLE Warrior weapon that isn't Main-Hand Dagger (and sort of Rifle now) is dog sh*t now. I want you to go seriously look at the off-hand sword skills, or any of the skills that hit 1 target like Rush or Savage Leap and tell me they've actually put development time into this class in the past 6 years.

Bring back [Daring Dragon] (the only fun thing Warrior had) move alacrity to somewhere that makes sense, give them main-hand pistol, and at least update the F*CKING DOWNSTATE TRAIT so you can give us some vague semblance of Security Theater and pretend that you care.

Or better yet: Vote with your Wallet & Don't buy SoTO. Age of Conan is on sale & looks dope.

• Thanks 1

Options rock. For example I can choose to never push Gunsaber 2 because it doesn't do damage, doesn't explode half the time, & does nothing else.

But the other buttons are pretty good. So yes GS on core if possible please! w/ the compromise that DT would be a Bladesworn thing.

P.S. The GS 5 should function+animate like Rocket Boots because Rocket Boots is actually fun, useable, and doesn't have an after cast that is so long it literally moves you further if you cancel it. ❤️

15 hours ago, Dorsai.1458 said:

Gunsabre sucks.  Unreliable, buggy, slow.  At this point, just let us one of our other main weaps, and just keep dragon trigger/slash as the F2.  It's not OP cause war weaps suck.

That's literally what I suggested in a thread I have made, so yeah.