Drizzlewood Coast

Fifth.8169

The Cache keepers for South Meta on Drizzlewood Coast are defeated extremely quickly upon spawning. I would like to suggest adding an invulnerability buff to the cache Keepers for at least 10 seconds upon spawning.  The reason is that by the time average players arrives the Cache Keeper is already at 25% health and many players have not had a chance to give it a whack to be awarded.  This change would make the map more enjoyable to play and support fair play/ fair opportunity for all players.  The current situation has players frantically mashing every buttons on there mounts and still barely arriving to the cache keeper before it is defeated. Many simply give up and sit idle in the camp; it is quite discouraging to race to the cache keeper only to find that it has been defeated in mere seconds.  between spawning and being defeated, I would say each cache keeper is only up for no more than 20-30 seconds in TOTAL... 

• Like 3

There would have to be a careful balance - if the map is not super fully, buffing them may result in the inability for all the cache keepers to get killed in the time limit, which would then annoy others as they are not getting as much loot

(even a 10 second invulnerability would add 100 seconds (10 keepers I think) to the time it would take to kill them all)

To me, the hardest part is figuring out where the cache keeper is, and thus what airdrop to use.  If the message of when shows up also included the closest POI that one could click on, that would be quite handy.

• Like 1