Touching Base Achieve - Gyala Delve

Cant progress Achieve, why? Beacuase the meta is designed that when you progress the meta, you can no longer upgrade Behemoth's Gap or Jadepiller Gap. I've joined many maps, full ones, half empty ones, empty ones and still cannot progress the achievement. 

its a little poorly designed that the meta can be progressed faster than the bases can be upgraded voiding all efforts of the players trying to upgrade it.

Achievements where there a little conflict of interest amongst players suck a little bit tbh, people want to rush the meta and I dont blame them, but some of us need to take an extra 5 mins to upgrade the base, but there's nothing we can do to convince the people on the map to slow down 😞

Edited by Emmalouise.1763
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Shadowmoon.7986 said:

Tag up, open a lfg saying you will be progressing the bases before moving on to the new base. There is plenty of time on the meta to upgrade both bases and still complete it as long as everyone is all the side events.

This does not work, because while you are progressing the bases, other players will still push the meta along. And there's no way to prevent them from doing so.

Basically, Anet once again managed to create a situation where players can work at cross purposes, and when some players playing the game normally can prevent others from doing achieves.

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

You can always ask the commander that is on the map to help you with the achievement.. or form your own group and make people do it XD 

I got mine at a very late night instance, when there were like 25 people on the tag, with less people they take longer to complete the meta events so you have more time to do the side events to upgrade the bases.

11 hours ago, Emmalouise.1763 said:

Cant progress Achieve, why? Beacuase the meta is designed that when you progress the meta, you can no longer upgrade Behemoth's Gap or Jadepiller Gap. I've joined many maps, full ones, half empty ones, empty ones and still cannot progress the achievement. 

its a little poorly designed that the meta can be progressed faster than the bases can be upgraded voiding all efforts of the players trying to upgrade it.

Achievements where there a little conflict of interest amongst players suck a little bit tbh, people want to rush the meta and I dont blame them, but some of us need to take an extra 5 mins to upgrade the base, but there's nothing we can do to convince the people on the map to slow down 😞

I've done them meta twice now and i didn't even know they were upgradable lol

• Confused 2