Nerf Pig pets

3 minutes ago, Sandzibar.5134 said:

Id place money that you have 0 issues with current balance for projectile using classes due to your access to reflect aura etc uptime.

Its just melee rangers that need nerfing into the ground right? 😁

Both the cata and core ele dps spec I had, didn't come with any on demand magnetic auras (aside from a jade combo). I had to rely on good old fashioned game sense.. which only gets you so far, being why I stick with +1 and not 1v1. I would love to see you play the same stup and then realise why mag aura is an option, go try.

When I play tempest, I hard counter rangers yes. But lets not pretend standing at 1200 and pressing 5 buttons is hard, and worthy of a complex counter system, you also have unblockables. However, I always suggested that team wide auras is too easy, Id rather have single target auras with ''ammo'' charges, so that the skill floor of using them is raised. But I also think that should be applied to all aoe, damage or sustain/mitigation. Its not my fault mag aura is the tool used, and on tempest, why would I not use it? again, go play support tempest with no auras and see how you get on?

• Confused 4

4 hours ago, Mell.4873 said:

I'm lost there are two posts on this with some people saying it a common build. I have literally never seen this in US PvP servers must the EU issue.

It is common on NA, it’s only been a week or something since it became popular though- so you probably haven’t noticed

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 7/27/2023 at 8:54 AM, RedAvenged.5217 said:

It is common on NA, it’s only been a week or something since it became popular though- so you probably haven’t noticed

Last night I was averaging 2-3 a match.  One we had 4 on the other team and a theif…. Like they really needed the extra stealth….