Has there been any update on a new Guild Hall? Or rumours about Player Housing?

1 minute ago, VaegaVic.6394 said:

My circle of friends are looking at getting a Guild Hall but before I go absolutely mad and spend all my money, I'm wondering if there's been any news on future content that I've missed.

Ta!

you can start building a guild hall you like now and in the future if a prettier one comes along claim that one, the upgrades will transfer as well as the decoration items. you only need to buy another expedition 100g - very little compared to the cost of building it up.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

Just now, bq pd.2148 said:

you can start building a guild hall you like now and in the future if a prettier one comes along claim that one, the upgrades will transfer as well as the decoration items. you only need to buy another expedition 100g - very little compared to the cost of building it up.

Oh wow! I had no idea! 
Excellent, thank you.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, bq pd.2148 said:

Keep in mind that if you conquer a new GH the transferred decor will be laid out the way it was in the previous Guild Hall, which can create some lovely cursed stuff.

10 minutes ago, Mic.1897 said:

No thanks to player housing

Such a sink on the development end for a feature barely anyone would actually use

What do you mean, Housing will work out super fine, just look how popular fishing is.. oh wait...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1