[WET] Guild Hall Open House ☔︎

💦Please come and get wet for a free roaming exploration of our fully decorated Windswept Haven Guild Hall complete with a beetle racetrack and a cavern lake for skiff racing. You can find me in Divinity Reach or Lion's Arch whenever I am taking a break from the game. I will add you to my guild as visiting guests :classic_happy:

Opening Hours ~ Tyrian Night Time Only
20:30 hrs to 05:30 hrs
(Track Day & Night Cycle here)

Our guild hall features :💦

The Flaming Forest 🔥
★ Daredevil's Zig Zag 😈 (Tyria highest man-made diving platform)
★ Akina Skid & Drift ~ Roller Beetle Racetrack 🏁🏎️

★ Lollipop Splash! 💦 (my favourite afk spot in the GH)
★ Dragon Watch Tower 🐲 (aka Glass Observation Deck)
★ Onsen Cave Resort ♨️ (Royal Property)
★ Airships Ascension 👩‍✈️
★ Vabbi International Spaceport (VIA) ✈️
★ Celestial Defence Force (👽Technology)

The Sky Lounge 🍸 (the highest point in the guild hall)
★ Flight of the Phoenixes 🌋
★ Fashion Wars Arena (stage for our quarterly Beauty Pageant 👑)

★ Cliffside Winter Wonderland 
★ 4th Dimension Cavern / Mystic Lake 🚤 (aka Crystal Lake for its crystal clear water)

★ And more...

Important Info : Sign posts are planted all over the guild hall explaining what the featured area or structure is about. Some structures may even have a story behind them, so please read them all and know what is happening as it will make your exploration a lot more interesting.

Edited by Sugar Min.5834
  • Like 4
  • Confused 2

• Sugar Min.5834 changed the title to [WET] Guild Hall Open House Invitation

Important Info

Sign posts are planted all over the guild hall explaining what the featured area or structure is about. Some structures may have a story behind them, so please read them all and know what is happening as it will make your exploration a lot more interesting.

Cheers!

Edited by Sugar Min.5834
added a new attraction
  • Like 3
  • Confused 2

There are four Waypoints inside Windswept Haven and only two are open to the outside World for first time visitors.

• Haven Terrace Waypoint for new guild members via the Guild icon > Guild Hall
  • Cavern Overlook Waypoint for first time non-member visitors, enter from the north-west area of Domain of Vabbi (south of Purling Deep)

Whichever way you choose to get into the Hall you will be 💦 [WET]

Haven Terrace Waypoint
Cavern Overlook Waypoint

Edited by Sugar Min.5834
  • Like 3
  • Confused 2

I'm curious. As someone else who loves decorating guildhalls, have you noticed a severe reduction in the amount of decorations you can place in an area since Anet swapped from DX9 to to DX11? I've been working on a project using the most recent festival decorations, and if feels like I can hardly place anything before I reach the cap.

Oh I have not started on new big projects for a long time already so I don't really know if there is a change in the area limit. Most of the time l will just upgrade existing ones, replacing old decorations with the new if they fit in. The latest addition to my Hall is the abovementioned Canthan garden walls and some bridges but those are less than 20 in the area. I doubt there is a reduction in the limit though (hope that I am wrong 😧). The only difference from DX9 to DX11 I noticed is the gamma shading. Graphics are too bright under the sun and too dark in the shadows, DX9 did a much better balance and I even reported this in the DX11 feedback thread a while back.

Edited by Min Min.9368
I should learn how to type slowly and check properly before I click save
  • Like 2
  • Confused 2

• Sugar Min.5834 changed the title to [WET] Guild Hall Open House Invitation ✿
  • 6 months later...
  • Sugar Min.5834 changed the title to [WET] Guild Hall CNY Open House Invitation ✿

Thanks for coming over Matt ♡ You are the best ♥

Sorry that I had to rush through things and then rushed to log off :classic_blush: I didn't expect anyone to come during that hour. I have so much more to show you :classic_huh: Mine is a private guild yet to open for members recruitment. For a couple of years I have been holding back, waiting for my friends to join and help me run missions and contents. Long story short, that didn't happen 😥 Now I see many big guilds with 300+ 400+ members but no chats, no guild missions running, no organised OW activities. So I rather stay private, I don't think the game needs another dead public guild.

I was hoping you could give me some great ideas on decorating. Your own guild hall is full of creativities ❤️ Next time maybe.

Edited by Sugar Min.5834
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

Matt, I added you as visitor to my guild but your main was never online 😕 I think it's easier for you to find me whenever you are online and we will continue if you still want to.  Take care 🌈

For anyone who would like to visit my Hall, find me in Divinity Reach. I usually afk there when I have nothing to do in game.

Edited by Sugar Min.5834
  • Confused 1

• Sugar Min.5834 changed the title to [WET] Guild Hall Open House Invitation ✿ ~ EVENT CLOSED
  • 2 months later...
  • Sugar Min.5834 changed the title to [WET] Guild Hall Open House ✿

Well, I am spending hours again re-decorating my guild hall. Now with the resizing and rotating tools and of course that cute flying bee, many things that cannot be done or take much efforts to build before is easy peasy now 😀 I managed to replace many of my smaller pieces decor with lesser but bigger ones, so I have freed many spaces to add more decors to my hall. Still looking for things to change or improve. New idea keeps coming in 🙂

I did not really look into my Homestead decoration because of the limited decorations there.

Edited by Sugar Min.5834
  • Confused 1

• Sugar Min.5834 changed the title to [WET] Guild Hall Open House ✿ [Closed]

Finally I am almost done upgrading my guild hall decorations with the new fantastic editing tools. Thank you ANet.

You can never be 100% done with hall decorations 😄 Thanks for coming over Matt 🙃 Today you broke the record, you stayed for like 10 ~ 15 mins before you gtg. No gold medal but a bronze 🥉 for you. 😅

Please do not hesitate to look for me in DR if you are a GH explorer and would like to visit [WET]. Otherwise, I would love to visit your guild hall if you have a decorated one for exploration. Cheers!

Edited by Sugar Min.5834
  • Confused 1

• Sugar Min.5834 changed the title to [WET] Guild Hall Open House ☔︎