Skyscale fireball question

I hope they'll also have some reasonable mechanics discouraging leeching by tagging the boss twice with a fireball and then safely hovering above everyone else until the end of event ๐Ÿ˜„

Surely it also can't be better than the two player turtle barrage, considering skyscale requires only one player and the turtle can't infinitely hover over the mobs? I'm interested to see how they approached balancing that skill.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 3

17 minutes ago, Sobx.1758 said:

I hope they'll also have some reasonable mechanics discouraging leeching by tagging the boss twice with a fireball and then safely hovering above everyone else until the end of event ๐Ÿ˜„

Surely it also can't be better than the two player turtle barrage, considering skyscale requires only one player and the turtle can't infinitely hover over the mobs? I'm interested to see how they approached balancing that skill.

Oh now I want a two player skyscale with rapid fire fireball cannons

MAKE IT HAPPEN ANET!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Super Hayes.6890 said:

Yes, the dismount attack is customized on some skins. I'm really hoping the new fireball skill will also be adjusted to make sense on those same skins.

Yeah sry, didn't think before posting.
It would be nice if the new attacks were also customized. Not sure since it would require ANet to look back into some skins, something they kdon't do.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Randulf.7614 said:

Oh now I want a two player skyscale with rapid fire fireball cannons

MAKE IT HAPPEN ANET!

DONE!

...but two players proved to be too heavy for the skyscale to fly, so now it's a worse turtle with 8k hpย  ๐Ÿ˜…

• Like 1

ร—
ร—