Its time for another game of...

Lan Deathrider.5910

Who wore it better, Lan or you?

Just to liven up the mood some eh. Only rule is you need to use one of these two pieces: Leather Straps

Personally I stuck with the Savage Scale leggings as it looks skimpier, but the Leather Straps leggings are pretty nice ngl... Which ever Anet employee has a thirst for skimpy mankinis I thank you whole heartedly. I want you to know more than one person has commented on Lan's belly hair and how far down it goes in game since the Savage Scale came out 😂

Now if you excuse me I have a slew of female alts that I need to play dress up re-attire...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, DKRathalos.9625 said:

Seems all these warrior's bad patches lately made Lan insane 😭

No. I've made it a habit that whenever someone posts a complaint thread about skimpy female armor in this game to complain about the lack of skimpy male armor. I need my mankini damnit. Anet sure has been providing on that front lately.

It's all in good fun to lighten up the mood a little. I do actually get comments in game about seeing Lan's belly hair though 🤣.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DKRathalos.9625 said:

Seems all these warrior's bad patches lately made Lan insane 😭

Gray hair due to the stress.

48 minutes ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

No. I've made it a habit that whenever someone posts a complaint thread about skimpy female armor in this game to complain about the lack of skimpy male armor. I need my mankini damnit. Anet sure has been providing on that front lately.

It's all in good fun to lighten up the mood a little. I do actually get comments in game about seeing Lan's belly hair though 🤣.

It is... eyecatching I suppose.

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

I did indeed.

As is tradition~

I have been blinded by your whiteness greatness.

Anet really saw savage scale sales and said 👀 

I swear though, someone at Anet is thirsty for scantily clad warriors.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

I swear though, someone at Anet is thirsty for scantily clad warriors.

A soul for a soul

One person got bonked by one in WvW and has made it their lifes mission to make sure they never have to experience that again, and the other one daydreams about barbarians.

This is the balance we were seeking. It has been with us all along.

I have been blinded by your whiteness greatness.

It makes decap easier to hit

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261
  • Haha 1

Only rule is you need to use one of these two pieces: Leather Straps

I wasn't aware these even existed... Defense traitline.... Leather straps... My young warrior has so much to learn...

swear though, someone at Anet is thirsty for scantily clad warriors.

Had you not condemned your Elementalist to live in the closet and you might have considered a very kinky Norgu's mask that would much better fit your leather attire. 

p.s. I just realised that a warrior cannot use it though, being a light armor piece.

I've always wondered what went through the brilliant mind that decided to gear a spellcaster with blinkers and a muzzle, but this thread does support one of my suspicions.

The only other alternative that crossed my mind is that the blinkers might keep my Ele from running away from danger, with the muzzle stopping him from crying and cursing Arenanet for its 12k health pool.

Unfortunately, not only it doesn't work, but it makes him run like a (blind) headless chicken, while making awkward muffled sounds (the curses).

Edited by Sepher.1583

14 minutes ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

Raven sandels are nice too, especially with the tattoo armor. I liked the sleek look here though, makes it feel like a Chippendale dancer.

I currently use the Pit Fighter Greaves on my heavy professions. Those aren't quite sandals, but I think they look better than the Raven ones.

But I use the Raven Sandals on my light armour professions, because there's nothing better in that armour weight and the invisible shoe box still has an abysmal drop rate from a needlessly small number of enemies.

They really should put the invisible shoe box on a non-repeatable Reward Track for WvW or sPvP.

Edited by Fueki.4753

19 minutes ago, Fueki.4753 said:

I currently use the Pit Fighter Greaves on my heavy professions. Those aren't quite sandals, but I think they look better than the Raven ones.

But I use the Raven Sandals on my light armour professions, because there's nothing better in that armour weight and the invisible shoe box still has an abysmal drop rate from a needlessly small number of enemies.

They really should put the invisible shoe box on a non-repeatable Reward Track for WvW or sPvP.

I also don't like the paucity of lighter glove skins. Like, they do realize that plate does not need to be this big bulky hunk of metal at all times, right?

• Like 1