Golems, Rockdogs and Horrors oh my [Merged]

On 2/25/2024 at 9:24 AM, kharmin.7683 said:

That would be against the forums CoC (which I suggest you read):

Creating Duplicate Threads / Cross posting

• repeat an existing topic in the same forum or a different subforum; please use the “Search” feature
  • repost a thread about the same topic after a thread is locked

As a reminder, we have also been asked to not attempt to police the forums in this way. On at least a couple of occasions, pretty obviously after your posts to this effect, we were instructed to not throw the ToS at people and instead ignore, move on, and report if one feels the need.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

On 2/24/2024 at 1:15 PM, Zzik.5873 said:

or I stop playing.

You already tried using this lie and, well, it proved to be a lie. Also similarly to how nobody cared then, I doubt anyone cares (about your bad empty threats) now. 🤷‍♂️ 

On 2/24/2024 at 3:34 PM, Astralporing.1957 said:

It's one of those things that will likely never go away unless it gets resolved.

As if that's supposed to prove any value when 5 people remake the same thread and threaten "leaving" which is something nobody -rightfully- believes anyways.

On 2/24/2024 at 10:42 PM, Zzik.5873 said:

But this is about removed fun stuff from the game, like the golem summon

Something minority of the playerbase used and was a passive troll tool spamming knockbacks. Might have been "fun" for you and 10 other players using it while it was an annoying nuisance for at least few players per this rune used.

On 2/25/2024 at 6:37 AM, Labjax.2465 said:

I hope people don't give up on this one. I don't think it would be good for anyone if Anet was able to remove something people previously had that was harmless fun to use and just power through the backlash.

Any game with balance patches removes something at one point or another. You "not thinking it would be good for anyone if [gamecompany] was able to remove something people previously had" (harmless fun isn't exactly correct here) won't change it as it doesn't make much sense in the first place.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 4
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Ashen.2907 said:

As a reminder, we have also been asked to not attempt to police the forums in this way. On at least a couple of occasions, pretty obviously after your posts to this effect, we were instructed to not throw the ToS at people and instead ignore, move on, and report if one feels the need.

This isn't policing.  This is advising.  The poster suggested that they should repeatedly post the same topic and I was simply reminding them of the CoC that they claimed to have read.  I only posted the relevant part so that they didn't need to go and look it up for themselves.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2