Justice for the Legendary Runes

As the title says,  I'm sure that I am not the only person that feels violated.

The whole point of making the legendary runes was to utilize their overall functionality.

- Removing the 6th bonus and "Re-branding" it into a new item is just playing dirty.

- Providing players with the incentive of having 3 loot-box selectable relics is just a joke. It's nowhere near a fraction of the cost of crafting the legendary runes and the amount of time and effort to crafting it. 

This whole image of having the legendary runes and going to the TP just to see the price of the relics is just dirty. 
https://imgur.com/a/b0nStge

Edited by Frdrch.1458
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

20 minutes ago, Frdrch.1458 said:

As the title says,  I'm sure im, not the only person that feels violated.

The whole point of making the legendary runes was to utilize their overall functionality.

- Removing the 6th bonus and "Re-branding" it into a new item is just playing dirty.

- Providing players with the incentive of having 3 loot-box selectable relics is just a joke. It's nowhere near a fraction of the cost of crafting the legendary runes and the amount of time and effort to crafting it. 

This whole image of having the legendary runes and going to the TP just to see the price of the relics is just dirty. 
https://imgur.com/a/b0nStge

There are numerous threads about the topic that have been started shortly after the reveil of Relics.

Not gonna stop you bacause I'm 100% on your side with this. Just thought I'd tell you.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

They literally stripped us of a major portion of what made Legendary Runes worth getting. I want a free Legendary Relic as compensation, not this dog choice of exotic relics. I worked hard to craft all those Runes and now they're just stat stickers for my armor...

While we're on the topic of Relics, why the hell are they all so weaksauce & lame? I didn't even open a box because I was so grossed out by the horrible options. It's just salt in the wound.

I'm glad I didn't buy the expansion. There are so many things wrong with this patch but that's off topic for this discussion.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Don't worry!!  You'll get "significant progress" towards being able to buy/grind a legendary relic.  In about six months.

That's right, sometime around Spring 2024, you'll be able to re-buy the thing you already bought.  But don't worry, they'll give you an undefined discount! They promise!

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

Although it is known that I am not happy about this either, I have to say this: What you are seeing now on the Trading Post, is people benefitting from low supply. Give it a while and those relics will have much more realistic prices.

What I did myself: I logged all my characters in, they all got the 3 chests. Dropped in shared, and left the few characters that are parked at chests without relic. Currently I have 50 of those select boxes in my bank.

This will mitigate the problem, untill 2 updates from now, the wrong will be corrected with legendary relic.

As a Legendary Rune owner I am looking forward to the "legendary relic too expensive to craft for non legendary rune owners!" threads 😄

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Tuna Bandit.3786 said:

As a Legendary Rune owner I am looking forward to the "legendary relic too expensive to craft for non legendary rune owners!" threads 😄

Probably will show up shortly after all the "Legendary relics are only worth it if you have a ton of gold to spare, it would take forever to break even compared to  just buying relics" guides.

• Like 2