new daily system is not accessible [Merged]

On 8/22/2023 at 9:25 PM, willow.8209 said:

hi, I really liked the breadth of choices in the old daily system. I could pick something that goes with my energy level at the time I'm doing dailies.

The biggest issue with the current iteration of the system is that it awards too much Astral Acclaim. They should increase the options for the dailies and lower the amount of astral claim given. I’m not really sure what Anet was thinking on this to be honest, the amount of reward per work input is almost five times what it was before.

• Confused 5

5 hours ago, aesur.1457 said:

The biggest issue with the current iteration of the system is that it awards too much Astral Acclaim. They should increase the options for the dailies and lower the amount of astral claim given. I’m not really sure what Anet was thinking on this to be honest, the amount of reward per work input is almost five times what it was before.

I don't find this to be the case for me since there are nearly always some I cannot complete. I typically cannot get the daily chest for doing 3. The weekly chest is iffy too.

I thought the amount of astrals for dailies was low enough they shouldn't need to worry about adding more and letting it work like weeklies do now, but since the new system is not inclusive to me it's hard for me to assess how the rewards would be for someone who did not typically have issues with societal barriers. 

But I'm sure they'll have a way to kitten, I'm just asking them to consider people with disability or chronic illness which may cause a low efficiency at gaining all types of game rewards, and have more limitations and caveats on what game objectives can be done at any given time.

Edited by willow.8209
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

Since you decided to implant a new daily reward, can you at least add an mini arrow so we can choose the exact amount of reward we want to buy ?

For example if I want to buy 30 bags of gold, I have to do it 5 by 5, and it's really annoying !  Please. Thank. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

It'd also be really nice to have options on activities to earn the biggest daily chest. (ex. 3/4 or 4/6 objectives to get the main chest.  Like the weekly or the old daily.)  Please!

I've had a few days where I could not complete the objective after hours of play.  (For the record they were the daily Activity Participation, the WvW Objective Defender, and a couple of areas that I had to complete enough story or an achievement to get too.)  Options can let us work around short and/or longer-term issues.  

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

I really, really like the Wizard's Vault and doing the dailies/weeklies has been fun for me. Still, I think both of these suggestions  would improve the Vault even more. The interface for spending aa in the Vault is clunky and more options for the dailies/weeklies would be a good thing. I know there will be 4 choices for dailies starting on  Sept 12 and that's a step in the  right direction. More choices would be even better though.  🤩

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

Khaos.6479 

Since you decided to implant a new daily reward, can you at least add an mini arrow so we can choose the exact amount of reward we want to buy ?

For example if I want to buy 30 bags of gold, I have to do it 5 by 5, and it's really annoying !  Please. Thank. 

Honestly, you can hit that 5 x 5 button faster than you could select a specific amount with a roller arrow

Edited by NateffEct.2930
Responded to wrong person
  • Confused 3