Motion Sickness: can't do first story instance

I can't do the first instance, because it gets me sick a first time at entering the pit, and after that, the fight against the creature is impossible as I must stop watching the screen to prevent the worst  from happening... Was it really necessary that already the first instance has twirling visual effects and such? That's so unfair...

I paid for this expansion and can't even reach the new area because I can't do the first instance... Incredible... Can I get my money back? Sorry for my reaction, but that's really upsetting. Am I the only one with this problem?

Edited by Dreamy Lu.3865
typo
  • Like 2
  • Confused 5
  • Sad 4

I'm not sure what effect exactly you are referring to, but disabling "Post Processing" which really is a pretty big amalgamation of effects, including a lot of visual effects (such as being drugged, hallucinating and other disorienting visuals), might remove it. 

Edited by Asum.4960
  • Thanks 1

That creature in the pit, the one where you're on the platform?  Just keep plugging away in downed state.  You aren't meant to defeat him, just survive and escape.  I get motion sickness too, so I can't do jumping puzzles, but stuff like the purple swirlies, as others have said, you should be able to turn off effects enough to get through that part, or just look away.