Why would u make ascended armor/weapons accessable via dailies?

It totally messed up the economy for lots of people who craft components for these as well as any exotic gear, now nobody is buying them because you can get ascended gear so easily from dailies.  WHY would you do this, ascended was fine the way it was, and its not even that expensive anymore, not to mention it completely negates all the work we had to do years before to attain ascended, makes it a complete joke to get full ascended now. 

Edited by Jumpin Lumpix.6108
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 6
  • Confused 37
  • Sad 3

1 minute ago, Jumpin Lumpix.6108 said:

It totally messed up the economy for lots of people who craft components for these, now nobody is buying them because you can get ascended gear so easily from dailies.  WHY would you do this, ascended was fine the way it was, and its not even that expensive anymore, not to mention it completely negates all the work we had to do years before to attain ascended, makes it a complete joke to get full ascended now. 

Getting ascended before was a joke as well. Half my bank is full with ascended armor and weapons I get from raids and fractals. For new players I think it is good that they can get ascended gear from the wizards vault. 

Edited by vares.8457
  • Like 22
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 5

1 minute ago, vares.8457 said:

Why not? For new players this is a good thing that they can now get ascended gear easier through the wizards vault and don’t have to craft it. 

at the expense of messing up the economy for many and any game time commitment it used to take to get full ascended, yah seems real fair.  Way to show love for veteran players who had to struggle at first to get it, and then found niches to make money all to cater to new players so they can have it EZ mode. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 19
  • Sad 2

Just now, Jumpin Lumpix.6108 said:

at the expense of messing up the economy for many and any game time commitment it used to take to get full ascended, yah seems real fair.

It hardly messes up the economy, you are just mad because you can’t sell the components anymore. 
How does this mess up your commitment? 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 5
  • Confused 4

Just now, vares.8457 said:

It hardly messes up the economy, you are just mad because you can’t sell the components anymore. 
How does this mess up your commitment? 

I was smart enough to find a niche, I struggled to craft ascended gear when it came out, it got easier and easier, now its complete joke, u can get it by logging in.  it was needless all of the issues i described affect veteran players so new players can have participation trophies, the change was uncessesarry and it just ruins the enjoyment for many players who like to craft things.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 12
  • Confused 8

the entire weapon and armor economy on the TP has ground to halt because getting ascended is so easy, and you guys act like thats not a problem LOL i dont get it.  Every year theres less and less ways to make money in this game and it all steers people towards convertering gems to gold which i guess is what you want?  yah Great. way to stick it to veteran players. Oh and new players when they realize there are no niches to make gold.

• Like 3
  • Haha 6
  • Confused 10

I was smart enough to find a niche, I struggled to craft ascended gear when it came out, it got easier and easier, now its complete joke, u can get it by logging in.  it was needless all of the issues i described affect veteran players so new players can have participation trophies, the change was uncessesarry and it just ruins the enjoyment for many players who like to craft things.

You can still craft ascended gear if you enjoy it. Your complaining is just ridiculous, sorry. You are not losing anything and I as a veteran am not affected that there is ascended gear in the wizards vault. 
Even before it was a complete joke and not difficult at all to get ascended gear. 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 5

You can still craft ascended gear if you enjoy it. Your complaining is just ridiculous, sorry. You are not losing anything and I as a veteran am not affected that there is ascended gear in the wizards vault. 
Even before it was a complete joke and not difficult at all to get ascended gear. 

you not seeing the logic is ridiculous it ruined the game for many people, im not the only one complaining about this, its crazy that you dont see it or dont agree that its a problem,

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 14

2 minutes ago, vares.8457 said:

the entire economy drying up for armor and weapons on the TP over night IS A PROBLEM.  Obviously its a problem you dont care about but it IS A PROBLEM.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 12

you not seeing the logic is ridiculous it ruined the game for many people, im not the only one complaining about this, its crazy that you dont see it or dont agree that its a problem,

Because it is not a problem. Where are the many players that complain about this? I see only you crying. 
This really is a non-issue and in fact it’s good that there is ascended gear for dailies, especially for new players. They get faster access to ascended gear and can join fractals easier than before 

• Like 11
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 3

1 minute ago, vares.8457 said:

Because it is not a problem. Where are the many players that complain about this? I see only you crying. 
This really is a non-issue and in fact it’s good that there is ascended gear for dailies, especially for new players. They get faster access to ascended gear and can join fractals easier than before 

well why not jsut maake all fractal drops accessable from daily log ins, then maybe youd understand what its like having your enjoyment of the game ruined. and then i can say WHO cares fractals are easy, all those rewards from it, should be given to new players, ITS GOOD all your achievements or complaints DONT MATTER who cares you're just whining.  GREAT LOGIC.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 8

1 minute ago, Jumpin Lumpix.6108 said:

well why not jsut maake all fractal drops accessable from daily log ins, then maybe youd understand what its like having your enjoyment of the game ruined. and then i can say WHO cares fractals are easy, all those rewards from it, should be given to new players, ITS GOOD all your achievements or complaints DONT MATTER who cares you're just whining.

So ripping off new players that want to get ascended gear on the TP is your enjoyment of the game? 

Edited by vares.8457
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 4

Then write them a letter. 
On this forum everyone has the right to engage in discussions. 

IM not saying you dont have a right, but why weight in on something you LITERALLY SAY YOU DONT CARE ABOUT and dont engage in it and try to sabotage the discussion or argument? its completely TROLLISH and negative

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 7

IM not saying you dont have a right, but why weight in on something you LITERALLY SAY YOU DONT CARE ABOUT and dont engage in it and try to sabotage the discussion or argument? its completely TROLLISH and negative

But I care about it. I think it’s great that you can get ascended gear from the wizards vault. It’s a good thing for the game. 
I don’t need ascended gear anymore but a lot of players still do and for them this is a good change. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 4

The high cost/time commitment to getting ascended gear has been a barrier to getting new players into endgame content for a while, especially fractals (the only place that ascended gear is 100% required). This is an overwhelmingly positive change in a game that is supposed to be about having a low barrier to getting into the fun stuff. It's unfortunate that you enjoyed crafting and lost that, but there remain plenty of ways to earn gold by engaging with the game rather than standing at a crafting station.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 4

2 minutes ago, vares.8457 said:

But I care about it. I think it’s great that you can get ascended gear from the wizards vault. It’s a good thing for the game. 
I don’t need ascended gear anymore but a lot of players still do and for them this is a good change. 

so you say it needs to be easier to get? but in your earlier argument you said it already is easy to get and you have full ascended. SO WHICH ONE IS IT?  i like how you take all positions? so you're basically trolling and you have no point u just want to come in and argue and die on a hill arguing and you have no point.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 7
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Aaron Forestman.4758 said:

The high cost/time commitment to getting ascended gear has been a barrier to getting new players into endgame content for a while, especially fractals (the only place that ascended gear is 100% required). This is an overwhelmingly positive change in a game that is supposed to be about having a low barrier to getting into the fun stuff. It's unfortunate that you enjoyed crafting and lost that, but there remain plenty of ways to earn gold by engaging with the game rather than standing at a crafting station.

unfortunate that I lost that? ANYONE WHO CRAFTS right now LOST THAT, its not a small number of people.  ALL at the expense of NEW players who can now get it by logging in.  WHY DID I EVEN LEVEL MY CRAFTING? it has no point now.  THIS IS A TERRIBLE TRADE OFF for sometthing that was already TRIVIAL TO OBTAIN.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 10
  • Sad 1