Anyone having trouble with the defeat enemies weekly for Wizard's Vault? (Oh wait, sorry, it's a pve weekly)

ArchonWing.9480

Weekly: Defeat 100 enemies while under a nourishment effect

https://i.imgur.com/UPkrbhq.png

Here you can see me with a feast with 50 minutes left, 78/100 on the weekly, 56/100 for avenger

https://i.imgur.com/lCGQJKS.png

10 minutes later I have 79/100 for the weekly and 60/100 for avenger, so that's 4 kills and only 1 progress towards the weekly.

Guards don't count, tried. May have to do with tag credit in zerg fights.

edit: going to have this moved to the bug reports forum

edit: 30 kills later, 90/100 for avenger. got credit for 2 only towards achievement (81/100)

https://i.imgur.com/AYp2ZLW.png

edit: Issue possibly resolved. It's actually a pve weekly.... and killing players sometimes counts. Killing random animals in WvW does work.

edit: Finished. Tower lords count. Regular guards don't. The quartermaster does too for some reason but that's not a real guard I guess.

Edited by ArchonWing.9480
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

• ArchonWing.9480 changed the title to Anyone having trouble with the defeat enemies weekly for Wizard's Vault?

Yes.  It is very weird.  Earlier today I hosted the Palawadan + Great Hall events in order to get my weekly awakened slayer achievement.  After killing 100 awakened, I had only 9 marked for the nourishment slayer.  The requirements are wonky, and I found the best way to get the nourishment achievement is to run around killing random wandering mobs.  

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Blood Red Arachnid.2493 said:

Yes.  It is very weird.  Earlier today I hosted the Palawadan + Great Hall events in order to get my weekly awakened slayer achievement.  After killing 100 awakened, I had only 9 marked for the nourishment slayer.  The requirements are wonky, and I found the best way to get the nourishment achievement is to run around killing random wandering mobs.  

Ah, I was doing the awakened slayer myself. earlier tonight.

Will have to check up more on this.

edit: Apparently it's a pve weekly lol. But since I finished the awakened killer thing (100), you'd think it'd finish mine! And I definitely killed a bunch when doing Gyra Delve.

Thanks so much, you brought up the awakened killer achievement, and I figured it out.

Edited by ArchonWing.9480

• ArchonWing.9480 changed the title to Anyone having trouble with the defeat enemies weekly for Wizard's Vault? (Oh wait, sorry, it's a pve weekly)
24 minutes ago, Blood Red Arachnid.2493 said:

I haven't done any of these since I'm busy, but wouldn't that be possible that these mobs are "event" ones that don't drop kitten thus not counting toward that achievement?
The same was true in WvW, the veterans that were created by tier upgrade (the patrolling ones) weren't counted toward daily veteran kills as well.

11 minutes ago, TrollingDemigod.3041 said:

I haven't done any of these since I'm busy, but wouldn't that be possible that these mobs are "event" ones that don't drop kitten thus not counting toward that achievement?
The same was true in WvW, the veterans that were created by tier upgrade (the patrolling ones) weren't counted toward daily veteran kills as well.

Hmm, the wolves spawned by the wolves in EB don't count either. Though the existing wolves did. Maybe something related.