Aristocracy relic/runes

bhaldor.9837

Yeah, I'm sad by it. My Body Blow Warrior doesn't work anymore since the relic seems to focus more in condi damage now. Before then you could use it as a way to *really* annoy someone in pvp, but now you don't even have a reason to run Body Blow anymore (unless ofc you want to spam Weakness but still).

1 hour ago, NeverLoseGuy.3894 said:

Yeah, I'm sad by it. My Body Blow Warrior doesn't work anymore since the relic seems to focus more in condi damage now. Before then you could use it as a way to *really* annoy someone in pvp, but now you don't even have a reason to run Body Blow anymore (unless ofc you want to spam Weakness but still).

You can do that with enough expertise and Cull the Weak ig (we laugh)

As a warrior? Not that much.

As a reaper? Yeah, I'm pissed. It's an indirect blow to Blighter boon's viability and the trait already had a hard time contending with Reaper's onslaught and Deathly chill (mostly Reaper's onslaught).

As a PvE [any] condi build that wasn't using aristocracy runeset? "The trade off is worth it! It's the best condi relic out of all!". 😉

Edited by Dadnir.5038

7 hours ago, NeverLoseGuy.3894 said:

So, they found a way to nerf Body Blow to a even weaker state? I honestly thought that was impossible 😛

Edited by Shadowpeixera.2918
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Shadowpeixera.2918 said:

So, they found a way to nerf Body Blow to a even weaker state? I honestly thought that was impossible 😛

Yeah, it seems to be an indirect nerf to the trait. At this point I'm expecting a rework like Sundering Mace where it just gets replaced with something else entirely. If not though, maybe replace bleed with cripple/slow, add more "cover" conditions like torment and confusion, or simply just make it like Deathly Chill on Reaper.

8 hours ago, NeverLoseGuy.3894 said:

Yeah, it seems to be an indirect nerf to the trait. At this point I'm expecting a rework like Sundering Mace where it just gets replaced with something else entirely. If not though, maybe replace bleed with cripple/slow, add more "cover" conditions like torment and confusion, or simply just make it like Deathly Chill on Reaper.

Strike damage instead perhaps?

• Like 1