Wizard's Vault objectives tracking blocks achievements tracking [Merged]

My watch list is gone from the upper right screen.  I have to go to the Hero tab and click on watch list from there.  It was replaced by the Wizard's Vault Objectives.  However, those objectives are easily found on the upper left side of the screen as well, next to the link for the Black Lion Trading Company.  I don't think it needs to be both places.  Give me back my Watch list.  Thank you.

21 minutes ago, katdoom.1528 said:

My watch list is gone from the upper right screen.  I have to go to the Hero tab and click on watch list from there.  It was replaced by the Wizard's Vault Objectives.  However, those objectives are easily found on the upper left side of the screen as well, next to the link for the Black Lion Trading Company.  I don't think it needs to be both places.  Give me back my Watch list.  Thank you.

untrack any wizards vault objectives and you will have it back

• Like 2

still bug if u track and finish all....ok gg u in bug now u track another achivment like fractal daily...will not show anymore till next time the list daily back and u untrack till finish the bug will fix....jesus so longtime anet still no fix this bug   now im in this bug again lol i shouldnt test

• Forum Moderator.3074 changed the title to Wizard's Vault objectives tracking blocks achievements tracking [Merged]

I'm way ahead of you guys. My achievement tab on the right of the screen just disappeared forever.

My achievements tab to the right of my screen is missing. I have tried all possible solutions that I could find but none of them work. This was most likely caused by the Wizard's Vault objectives that overrides the Achievements.

- I have cleared all Wizard's Vault objectives, so it should have brought back my original Achievements Tab
- I don't have any tracked Wizard's Vault objectives
- I have tried tracking Wizard's Vault objectives and untracking them again.
- I have tried tracking Achievements and untracking them again.
- I still have tracked achievements when viewed via the Hero panel.
- I have tried using a different character.
- I have tried changing map locations.
- I have tried logging out and back in.
- I have tried restarting my PC.
- My internet connection is fine.
- I didn't alter any HUD settings. All are at Always Show / Default settings.
- I have tried toggling the HUD settings by hiding the UI and showing them again. I only have my Personal Story objectives and the WvW Rush bonus event. My achievements tab is still missing.
- My screen resolution is 1920x1080. I have not changed my screen resolution at any time since I started playing this game.
- I don't have any kind of achievement filter enabled. All are at default settings.
- I was not in sPvP or WvW when this happened. I was simply in the open world.
- This issue appeared a few hours ago already. I waited it out and it didn't fix itself. (As of this writing, it's now over a day.)
- I checked online and didn't see any similar thread to what I'm experiencing. Their problems have solutions that I have already tried. My achievements tab on the screen just disappeared.
- I have one add-on installed: BlishHUD. I have tried restarting the game without BlishHUD. Not fixed.
- I have the latest version of GW2. (I couldn't log in without it auto updating anyway.)

Anet, please fix this. Something with the Wizard's Vault objectives prevents Achievements from appearing on the right side of the screen. Most of the time, untracking Wizard's Vault should fix it, but in my case it's just permanently gone now.
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 10/2/2023 at 2:29 AM, KnightOfArsford.8530 said:

I'm way ahead of you guys. My achievement tab on the right of the screen just disappeared forever.

My achievements tab to the right of my screen is missing. I have tried all possible solutions that I could find but none of them work. This was most likely caused by the Wizard's Vault objectives that overrides the Achievements.

I'm experiencing the same problem since today after patch. I hope it will come back as usual after reset but I'm not very confident about it after reading your post.

I have the same issue. My upper right screen is completely empty. I have no Wizard’s Vault objectives that I am watching and yet my watched achievements still do not appear. I have been observing this behavior for a few days now where I am able to track WV objectives but achievements simply do not appear.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Anet! pls fix this problem.  It is annoying.   It keeps showing Wizard's Vault Objectives and did not display my original tracked objective.   I have non Wizard Vault objective turn on and yet, it shows 4 non-tracked Wizards vault objective.  The bugs appeared since I completed one of the tracked Wizard special objective.   Then, Wizard Vault objectives keeps showing and hide my original others' objectives.   This is blocking progress and very annoying.   Anet! pls fix it asap.  Thanks. 

• 2 weeks later...

It's not fixed enough. I am still seeing uncompleted and untracked wizard vault objectives overwriting the character adventure guide objective display on sub-80 characters. I expect this is because, unlike every single other type of achievement/daily/weekly objective, the adventure guide objectives are mysteriously unable to be individually tracked. How they alone fail to conform is an odd oversight, but hopefully changed soon.

• Confused 1

25 minutes ago, Galmac.4680 said:

That toggle button is not really a fix, just a slightly better variant of that strange behavior. Just show all together!

I prefer the toggle to having another tracking section cluttering up the side of the screen.

If it is not working properly with "adventure guide" achievements, though, it can certainly be improved.

• Like 2