Forum is a big mess, full of duplicate topics.

Soo yeah... there is a lot of feedback right now. Both positive and negative. I understand that. 

But soo many of the same topics are made, that mostly say the same. This forum is 1 big mess right now. 

A lot of small good feedback which is not about relics or the new daily log in rewards are completely overwelmed with duplicate posts about those 2 subjects. 

Topics with good discussions about those 2 subjects are scattered all over, which means that a lot of the feedback is overlooked. 

At times like these, right before and after the release of big expansions, more forum moderators should be active to merge topics that are duplicate.

Cmon community, i understand a lot of the frustration. But can you please not create 1000 topics on the same subject.. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

People want to be heard.  They think that Anet won't hear them if they post in an existing thread. 

I don't think that the mods are GW2 players, so they really don't know what should be merged and what shouldn't until someone reports a thread and suggests the merge?  I could be wrong, but I often don't see things merged until they are reported.  /shrug

• Like 5
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, kharmin.7683 said:

I don't think that the mods are GW2 players, so they really don't know what should be merged and what shouldn't until someone reports a thread and suggests the merge?  I could be wrong, but I often don't see things merged until they are reported.  /shrug

You could be right. I have absolutely no idea.  

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Cronospere.8143 said:

But soo many of the same topics are made, that mostly say the same. This forum is 1 big mess right now. 

A lot of small good feedback which is not about relics or the new daily log in rewards are completely overwelmed with duplicate posts about those 2 subjects. 

Topics with good discussions about those 2 subjects are scattered all over, which means that a lot of the feedback is overlooked. 

At times like these, right before and after the release of big expansions, more forum moderators should be active to merge topics that are duplicate.

@kharmin.7683 is right. Do a "This comment is okay, but I want to tell a moderator about it" report. It seems to actually be effective.

Provided you're okay with being crowdsourced for forum moderation.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, Gibson.4036 said:

@kharmin.7683 is right. Do a "This comment is okay, but I want to tell a moderator about it" report. It seems to actually be effective.

Provided you're okay with being crowdsourced for forum moderation.

Lol it shouldnt work like this hehe. 

12 hours ago, kharmin.7683 said:

People want to be heard.  They think that Anet won't hear them if they post in an existing thread. 

and i agree people should be heard. The sad thing is that (imo) it also means that they haven't been paying attention to what other people posted. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Like kharmin said, people want to be heard. 

People don't think someone from Anet is reading the forum, so how high is the chance that a post on page 2 in a thread is read? 

Add that the general oppinion is that Anet never does what people post on here and people simply get desperate. 

God don't answer? Build more churches. God has to react at some point. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Cronospere.8143 said:

The sad thing is that (imo) it also means that they haven't been paying attention to what other people posted. 

Yes they do not read, sometimes it feels like they even can not. But when there is 10 same or similar topics, same question is asked in each topic but answered only in one, people it those other 9 topic will still ask and make comments that something is broken, even though is just something they do not understand and they can read it in the first topic.

For example, there was MANY topics about dailies being different for everyone, it got answered by few of us how it works. Yet people were still posting in other topics how broken it is.

Also kinda funny how some people change opinion on duplicate topics out of nowhere lol.

It's helpful to remember that the expansion is less than four days old and you're talking about a company here. Any reaction to player feedback involves groups of employees having lots of meetings before anything meaningful can be done or shared.

And apparently poor Rubi is the single person tasked with interjecting "we're reading and processing" periodically while they do.