I demand my Inquest Mark I Golem back

15 minutes ago, castlemanic.3198 said:

And we can start by assessing your gold budget. how much gold do you have?

Also, are you on the EU server or NA server?

I don't have any budget. I have a little over 7 golds. I want to go through the whole storyline and all the expansions in order, and I don't want to play anything else. I'm glad you understand my frustration. Eu server.

To the developers, I demand my golem back.

P.S. To other players, especially tryhards, I do not wish to be insulted in any way in the comments. Any rude reference to me in a comment will be reported as harassment.

• Like 1
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Darves.6798 said:

I want to go through the whole storyline and all the expansions in order, and I don't want to play anything else.

You know what, I respect that. Maybe even just a few months ago I might not have felt the same way.

I just feel sad that there's a good chance you'll be waiting a long time to get the golem back. I never truly depended on it, but like a few other people mentioned, I had some golemancy-themed asura characters, and the big golem buddy was a big part of why I enjoyed those characters. If I actually needed the golem for combat, I'd basically be unable to use those characters right now.

I hope you get your wish sooner rather than later.

Edited by voltaicbore.8012
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, Darves.6798 said:

I don't have any budget. I have a little over 7 golds. I want to go through the whole storyline and all the expansions in order, and I don't want to play anything else. I'm glad you understand my frustration. Eu server.

I've sent you some gear. I unfortunately don't have enough to send a full set of crusaders or celestial, but i sent something that improves power, precision, condition damage and healing power. That should give your daggers an extra boost and your survivability a boost as well. two daggers, two pistols, and a full set of medium armor.

you should have a box of selectable relics for the relic of durability.

as for the build, i suggest this build for survivability:

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PaABgiprlVwCZPMJ2Ie8SfvNA-DSJUux7Es7AA-e

still uses dual daggers/dual pistols deadeye, but the traitlines have been changed and so have the healing, utility and elite skills to hopefully suit your survivability needs.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, castlemanic.3198 said:

I've sent you some gear. I unfortunately don't have enough to send a full set of crusaders or celestial, but i sent something that improves power, precision, condition damage and healing power. That should give your daggers an extra boost and your survivability a boost as well. two daggers, two pistols, and a full set of medium armor.

you should have a box of selectable relics for the relic of durability.

as for the build, i suggest this build for survivability:

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PaABgiprlVwCZPMJ2Ie8SfvNA-DSJUux7Es7AA-e

still uses dual daggers/dual pistols deadeye, but the traitlines have been changed and so have the healing, utility and elite skills to hopefully suit your survivability needs.

Thank you very much. I really appreciate that. But I don't think you should fix what developers broke. However, since you have been a great help, I will try to follow your suggestions.

To the developers, I demand my golem back.

P.S. To other players, especially tryhards, I do not wish to be insulted in any way in the comments. Any rude reference to me in a comment will be reported as harassment.

• Like 1
  • Confused 6
  • Sad 1