Finished Zojja's Journal.. Last step is to turn it in..... Where's Zojja?

As the title states.. I am trying to turn in the Journal to Zojja to complete the collections and I can't find Zojja anywhere.... have spent the last hour and a half looking around Wizard's tower... she's all but disappeared.   No one in map chat is responding... so I guess I will ask here... Does anyone know where Zojja is?

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, LoboRaptorLo.2603 said:

She should still be in the same room where she gave you the collection.

She should be... but she is not.    Its obviously bugged at the moment.    She is not in the room at all, nor is she in Wizards Tower at all, spent almost 2 hours searching every square inch of the zone before I gave up to work on other things

• Like 2

Zojja's also disappeared for me in The Wizard's Tower. I can still find her at the Beacon of Ages Command Center, but you can't do the final step of the journal there.
Did any of you unlock the /bless emote? I think I unlocked it just after starting the achievement. Maybe unlocking that emote made the game think I already unlocked /heroic from Zojja?

Found out what the problem is....

I was working on my 2nd character through the story, while working on Zojja's  Journal... Since my character hadnt completed the story up to chapter 7... Zojja wasnt there.  Once I completed the story she was where she was supposed to be!    So if anyone is having issues with handing in this achievement, either complete story on the character you are on.. or load up the first toon you completed the story with to hand it in 🙂

• Like 3

Since Neighto got it already I'm gonna post this one for everyone else. 

Aparently, reddit user named thelafman found a workaround (and yes, it works, I confirm that) to get the achie done. 

Basically do the next steps:

1.  Restart the story chapter 8. Into the Obscure
  2.  Go to the GREEN STAR to talk to your allies
  3. Go the the GREEN STAR to enter the instance to talk with Zojja
  4. Let her finish talking then exit the instance when your quest says "Return to Amnytas"
  5. Zojja should be inside Moban's quarters, right in front of you ( look for the diamond with a crown icon above her head)

Edited by DarkShadow.7104
  • Like 4

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just tried going to chapter 8 and after talking to her in the instance, I went to her spot right next to the Convergences portal and she's there and was able to finish the achiev and got my /heoric. make sure you go inside the instance and talk to her and after that she's there