Sneaky Gyro buff

Noah Salazar.5430

13 minutes ago, Antrix.4512 said:

Whoa whoa, slow down, are you out of your mind? You're walking on incredibly thin ice! Remember the two main rules of GW2 and the forum:

1. Never talk to anyone about stealth.

2. If you're talking about stealth, make sure you're talking in a negative context (like "please remove stealth from the game").

i'm not talking about stealth tho, i want blind foes

sneak gyro in wvw got 3 pulses, so you culd blind x3 times like smoke bomb

Edited by Noah Salazar.5430

2 hours ago, Noah Salazar.5430 said:

How about making stealth gyro to blind foes x3 times on top of stealth?

3s of stealth at wvw is mehh, it's like hiding behinde your hends, while yeling "your not seeing me!"

How about it actually gives a respectable amount of stealth, like it did and should.

You can already get Blindness out of it with whirl/projectile finishers, so that way you get the best of both worlds. It's an elite skill about stealth having it give as much stealth as a deadeye can get every time they dodge is a joke. 

14 minutes ago, jason.1083 said:

How about it actually gives a respectable amount of stealth, like it did and should.

You can already get Blindness out of it with whirl/projectile finishers, so that way you get the best of both worlds. It's an elite skill about stealth having it give as much stealth as a deadeye can get every time they dodge is a joke. 

at wvw you don't have smoke field from stealth gyro 🤓 = no blindness out of whirl/projectile

Edited by Noah Salazar.5430

1 hour ago, Noah Salazar.5430 said:

at wvw you don't have smoke field from stealth gyro 🤓 = no blindness out of whirl/projectile

Right, I don't play scrapper much, especially on competitive game modes so I took it for granted. well the stealth point still stands though, 3 seconds of stealth on an elite skill is unacceptable. 

And if you want my opinion, it should be a smoke field on WvW as well, scrapper is all about combos anyway. 

• Like 1