Stuck event - Help the Kestrels search for survivors

I've been to 5 different Skywatch Archipelago map instances today with this event bugged and stuck. (Help the Kestrels search for survivors). The "Wounded survivor aided: 0/1" is nowhere to be found.

And I suspect this might be why. NPC Min-ji is stuck in a loop trying to fix a breaker box. She's atop a tower due south of the [Conquered Plaza] POI. She's considered a "Fallen Ally" with a resurrect icon but can't be resurrected or interacted with.

Please see attached photo for what it looks like in-game.

https://pasteboard.co/BboblOyPV6IF.jpg

• Thanks 7

I'm not sure of this, but I think this event being stuck, also locks out the timer for other events in Jade Mech Habitation Zone 03.

I've been here a while and only Dexicos the Covetous is spawning.

All the other events haven't spawned:

• Stop the Naga Raiding Party
  • Defeat the Ministry of Transit Boss
  • and Emergency Broadcast Stations

5 minutes ago, Slayergurl.3879 said:

it is supposed to be min-ji, there is a Fallen ally symbol on the mini map, and the fallen symbol above their head but unable to revive, i'm waiting on a fix for this too, can't progress on the achievement, so annoying.

Speaking of achievements, aside from Protector of Jade Mech Habitation Zone 03, I'm also working on Zojja's Journal: Jade Mech Habitation Zone 03.

I don't know if it's because this event is bugged (as in the rest of the map events in Jade Mech Habitation Zone 03 are stuck due to Min-Ji and the Kestrels), but I've cleared Defeat Dexicos (Help the Astral Ward Destroy Tainted Artifacts) twice now and it won't progress this part of Zojja's journal.

I'm praying for a fresh map instance or a hotfix soon. That /Heroic emote is waiting. 🤣

Edited by Chrysline.2317
  • Sad 3

Just now, Dhonti.5162 said:

Nope entire area is bugged for at least 24hrs now on all instances I have been in, all achievements in that area are bugged, zojja's journal, the named event, and Rise and Shrine

I just got rise and shine and i know i didn't have some of them done. weird

Min-Ji is at full health, so she cannot be resurrected, but she needs to be resurrected as a "Fallen Ally" to do anything. This seems to be where the script has failed. It may have placed her inside of the fallen ally state for the purpose of the event, but failed to teleport and then kill her.

• Like 1

Just saw this in a patch note:

"Fixed an issue that caused Min-Ji to spend more time than anticipated at an emergency broadcast station, increasing the event's run time." *

Was briefly happy, then realized it was a patch from yesterday. So either it didn't fix the issue or possibly caused a new one.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Dhonti.5162 said:

Did you have  a dead ally symbol on the third bottom tower if you look at the map? I am playing EU.

Yes, dead ally symbol and the the revive symbol above the npcs head even though they are standing and doing stuff on the console, and I am NA so it's most likely bugged across all servers

For Science: I just managed to complete the event chain on a completely fresh map. After the first time, Min never leaves the last tower and during the second time the event is up she eventually "dies" while repairing the tower, still standing there and repairing with the "dead" icon over her head.

• Like 1