iS it possible to have money back ?

I am stucked since days because i am not able  to find rifts. Every time they are already killed . I gave you my money and i am stacked at the start of this kitten. Can you give me money back or let me finish this first part of the story ? i can not stay 10 days on the first part and i can not play all the day. I don't ask you to modify the game, but in this situation i think , if i can not go on for what  i payed , that you should at least give my money back for a fact of correctness . 

Regards 

PP 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 5

You can also keybind it, its under mastery abilities. Anet really hid those mastery abilities buttons in the UI, I highly recommend keybinding them. Especially because you can use Heath of the Obscure anytime, even when using other actions like mounting... so you can just press your keyboard button and it will show you the way.

6 minutes ago, Cuks.8241 said:

You can also keybind it, its under mastery abilities. Anet really hid those mastery abilities buttons in the UI, I highly recommend keybinding them. Especially because you can use Heath of the Obscure anytime, even when using other actions like mounting... so you can just press your keyboard button and it will show you the way.

I'm gonna bind it to the U key. Because. . .  (young folks won't get it but it's too good to pass up) . . . I Want U To Show Me The Way!

• Confused 1