Should update older lounges

Not only does Mistlock/Armistice Bastion/Thousand seas have unique features.

They are also the only passes that have double click on the passes to return to your previous position

But the old and new passes with better features are the same price

So in my opinion you should either update them with the "return" feature or lower the price

Currently PvP lobby is more convenient than the old lounges in some ways

Edited by jokke.6239
  • Confused 1

19 minutes ago, DaFishBob.6518 said:

I don't know about the other old lounges but airship and the lily of the elon did get updated with an option to return to previous location when you speak with the teleporter.

Yeah, but it's still not as convenient as double clicking the item in the inventory

• Like 1

9 hours ago, gousgou.5438 said:

What teleporter????

there's an NPC who offers you options of where you'd like to go. They did update with return to previous map, go to Lion's Arch. The previous options of any of the beginning capitol cities are still there.

These new options are a nice improvement.

However I was hoping to include other capitol cities and bases from the expansions. 

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, willow.8209 said:

there's an NPC who offers you options of where you'd like to go. They did update with return to previous map, go to Lion's Arch. The previous options of any of the beginning capitol cities are still there.

These new options are a nice improvement.

However I was hoping to include other capitol cities and bases from the expansions. 

Where is that NPC in Lily of the Elon? I haven't seen him!

the swirly purple icon doesn't typically show up to me currently, on the mini map. however it's showing up on the map today (sometimes it doesn't--the bounty NPC isn't showing on my map today).

4 hours ago, gousgou.5438 said:

Where is that NPC in Lily of the Elon? I haven't seen him!

on the outside ring at the southwest, between the guild npc and the bounty board.

If you start where you land when you activate your ticket and run across the center, take the opening to the left of the dealer. Run past the portal to the crafting level. You should see an NPC named Rifaah, with a purple swirly icon overhead and a clear/sand colored portal at the feet. 

Alternatively start at the portal to the mystic forge while facing the water, and run one section to the right.

Edited by willow.8209
clarity
  • Like 1