Suggestion for making 250 gold as quick as possible

lekkek.6217

My situation is: fairly new to the game (around 60 hrs in total like 20 of which is on the character I level boosted to get here asap), really really really want griffon and have no idea how to make the money. I have completed all the other requirements.

I have looked online for guidance but basically everything feels too daunting and/or expensive so I'd appreciate any input.

Thanks in advance <3

Unbeatable fast and easy is buy 1000 Gems for real money and buy gold for it, otherwise:

1. Buy it in the wizards Vault (mystic coins -> TP) gold for 6 AA, gold for 30AA
  2. Buy 5 antique summoning stones every monday in arbor stone and sell in HP (needs EoD and Arbor mastery max)
  3. Plunder chests for Jade Runestones (needs EoD)
  4. Do daily Fractals T1 gives around 5g
  5. Do Dragon storm daily 3.5g (needs IBS for 2g and EoD further 1.5g for aurene memories)
  6. Do dragons End daily 6g+drops+favour (needs EoD)
  7. Do the Matriach Wyvern daily (needs HoT, 0.6g in less than 1min 🙂 )
  8. Do Tequatl daily 1G+drops
  9. Do Leyline Anomaly daily 1.5g+drops
  10. Do some other metas daily

get several accounts and repeat the above 🙂

Edited by Dayra.7405
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Remus Darkblight.1673 said:

Drizzlewood Coast is a good map to just grind on a loop and generates good income, doesn't require ascended gear (like fractals does) and you can move around the map using the parachuting mechanic, lessening the need for having a mount too.

That sounds very useful, I'll look into it. Thanks 😄

Look through your material storage for things you can sell. Individual materials usually don't sell for much, but it adds up.

Think about other goals you're likely to have soon - for example if you're planning to make a legendary you won't want to sell all your mystic coins. But it also doesn't have to be all or nothing, you could pick an amount of each item type to save and only sell what you've got over that limit. For example when I do it I keep 50 of each cooking ingredient - more than enough for any food I'm likely to make, but it still gives me plenty to sell.

• Like 1

If you have a group (or you have a decent build and class knowledge) you can do the heropoints in auric basin (and maybe verdant brink) everyday. Takes like 8-15 min and gives you like 3-8 Gold because of unidentified gear.

Some nice other options are listed above by others already.

Silverwastes farm is also an option.

Tho i d say drizzlewood farm is better than that.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lekkek.6217 said:

My situation is: fairly new to the game (around 60 hrs in total like 20 of which is on the character I level boosted to get here asap), really really really want griffon and have no idea how to make the money. I have completed all the other requirements.

I have looked online for guidance but basically everything feels too daunting and/or expensive so I'd appreciate any input.

Thanks in advance ❤️

Gona send it to you, it's fastes way

and hf with gryphone =b

Edited by Noah Salazar.5430

Well, your account is so new, it doesn't have a lot unlocked yet.  I recommend chain running Fractals.  You can sell the chests on the TP for about 20 Silver each. 5 Chests=1 Gold.  After completing Dailies You should get a couple gold from it.  The higher up the Fractal totem pole you go, the more gold you're going to make.  You could also look into leveling a profession, or two.

Outside of that it depends on what expansion packs you have.

If you have Heart of Thornes, Do the Story for Heart of Thornes.  It unlocks the Tarrir meta event, as well as Chakk Garent, and Dragonstand.

If you have Path of Fire, I recommend unlocking the Living World Season 4 Story for Palawadan and Dragonfall, as these both unlock powerful daily meta events.

If you have End of Dragons, I recommend fishing.  Yep. Just fish for like 5 hours.

If you have any professions, those can be quite profitable as well, assuming you don't mind doing a bit of grinding.

• Like 1

On 9/11/2023 at 8:28 AM, Danikat.8537 said:

But it also doesn't have to be all or nothing, you could pick an amount of each item type to save and only sell what you've got over that limit. For example when I do it I keep 50 of each cooking ingredient - more than enough for any food I'm likely to make, but it still gives me plenty to sell.

Sorry this is not relevant to the question, but reading and agreeing with this, and it just occurred to me... how great would it be if you could set a limit on each mat storage bin, so that once the max is reached, those mats don't get auto-deposited?   Defaulted to no limit, as is... So I want every mystic coin accumulated, no limit.  I never want to save apples or ambergris, max of zero, and you sell out of your inventory... 

• Like 1

don't act desperate,  u will only hurt yourself with a burnout.  don't do this. also acting desperate can lead u to wrong decisions making losing gold.

Try a 20g/day routine, in 10 days or 15 days u complete ur goal and stay health.

Basic Run.

-> Tequatl 2G  

-> Leyline Anomaly 2g ~ 3G.

-> DragonStorm meta (2G + mats + currency tyria defender seal).

-> Fractals T2 Run (7G profit + mats)..

-> sell all mats u acquired, buy discounted bags with tyrian defender seal at discount NPC).

For fractal profit, u will loot Fraction Encryption Boxes, its a gambling with a average good gold return. The "secret" to don't lose gold, is always buy only Deeply Discounted Franctal Encryption Key, and open the boxes. Never buy encryption boxes on TP, unless u have spare acquired keys from loot.

- Dailies for Wizard Vault, check gold bags oportunities there(the discounted price bags can acquire around 60g ). don't rush it also, check gold / astral claim conversion rate before buy anything. 

Edited by ugrakarma.9416
  • Like 1

You don't need 250 gold.  You need 25 gold 10 times.  You have 10 items you have to buy from 5 heart vendors.  You don't drop all 250 gold at one time, you drop 25 gold for each of ten items.  Take it in small chunks, it is much easier and much less stressful.

As for making gold, I'm surprised no one mentioned Silverwastes.  Look in LFG for a RIBA squad for silverwastes.  You basically rotate through the four strong points in the map doing events and get the map maxed out as quick as possible.  Then, after the vinewrath boss fight is finished, you run around the map opening the chests and selling the mats you get.  It may be out-shined by some of the other farm maps in the game, but, it is still a great gold farm.

• Like 3

On 9/11/2023 at 1:46 PM, Dayra.7405 said:

Unbeatable fast and easy is buy 1000 Gems for real money and buy gold for it, otherwise:

1. Buy it in the wizards Vault (mystic coins -> TP) gold for 6 AA, gold for 30AA
  2. Buy 5 antique summoning stones every monday in arbor stone and sell in HP (needs EoD and Arbor mastery max)
  3. Plunder chests for Jade Runestones (needs EoD)
  4. Do daily Fractals T1 gives around 5g
  5. Do Dragon storm daily 3.5g (needs IBS for 2g and EoD further 1.5g for aurene memories)
  6. Do dragons End daily 6g+drops+favour (needs EoD)
  7. Do the Matriach Wyvern daily (needs HoT, 0.6g in less than 1min 🙂 )
  8. Do Tequatl daily 1G+drops
  9. Do Leyline Anomaly daily 1.5g+drops
  10. Do some other metas daily

get several accounts and repeat the above 🙂

Tequatl is 2g. 1g for defeating Taco and 1g from the exotic dragon chest.