New Wizards Vault Special for Cosmic Observatory is bugged [Merged]

2 minutes ago, Calisanna.8732 said:

So bug fix patch only reset the special without awarding astral acclaim. Im 0/1 completion despite completing it and patch notes 

• Fixed an issue that caused the "Complete the Cosmic Observatory Strike Mission in Normal or Challenge Mode" Wizard's Vault special objective to mark itself as redeemed rather than completed when players finished the strike."

Same. Did strike yesterday and got the mastery point, but the fix has merely reset the special without awarding me Astral Acclaim 😞

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Calisanna.8732 said:

So bug fix patch only reset the special without awarding astral acclaim. Im 0/1 completion despite completing it and patch notes 

• Fixed an issue that caused the "Complete the Cosmic Observatory Strike Mission in Normal or Challenge Mode" Wizard's Vault special objective to mark itself as redeemed rather than completed when players finished the strike."

DAMNIT, you mean I have to do CO strike again in the next 54 days?!?! 😄

/sarcasm

As long as it's obtainable after they patched it, that's fine. It will be daily again tomorrow and I will prob redo it then already.

• Confused 3

12 hours ago, Fuuinrei.3498 said:

Anet didn't fix kitten, I tried today to complete that acclaim reward and after the strike it's still marked as incomplete in the vault... so I guess their "fix" has just locked me out of the reward entirely because I had it bug out before.

You aren't locked out of anything, they just reset the objective so you just need to do it again. It will only take 5-10 minutes, calm down.

• Confused 1

Hey, this still isn't working for me.

I have done cosmic observatory strike just now (this is the third time this week; but the previous 2 times both happened during it being bugged where it counted as claimed but was not completed) and it didn't count the progress at all.

Do i perhaps need to wait until certain dialogue etc. happens? I only waited until i got the chests.

Edit: Yes, it turns out you need to wait a bit after the strike ends, you get the chests, then wait some more and it'll count.

Edited by Lexi.1398

23 minutes ago, Masacio.7219 said:

I just did Forging Steel for the "Complete any Strike Mission"  and didn't get credit.  This is on Sept 21, 2023.    So this isn't fixed, or it's a new bug.

I dont think forging steel count as a strike for the wv weekly try shiverpeak pass its quicker then froging steel.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...