Sunrise III: Dawn.

Grishnaakh.2143

Now is a GREAT time to do them.  There is the fractal rush going and people would be happy to help.  Have no fear in Tier 1 (I seldom do fractals either), and simply don't be afraid to say hey, I'm not familiar with them.  Yes, they are easy enough to do, just takes a little time.  Might be surprised also how many others might need the same collection.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Farohna.6247 said:

Now is a GREAT time to do them.  There is the fractal rush going and people would be happy to help.  Have no fear in Tier 1 (I seldom do fractals either), and simply don't be afraid to say hey, I'm not familiar with them.  Yes, they are easy enough to do, just takes a little time.  Might be surprised also how many others might need the same collection.

Oh I forgot about the Fractal Rush thing going on, thanks for reminding me of that.

• Like 1

One of the nice things about Fractals is all the maps are available at each tier, they just get additional mechanics and increased damage, so if you need to do a specific fractal for an achievement you can just do it at tier 1. (There are some achievements that specify a higher tier, but that's for Fractal specific rewards, like the legendary backpack.)

If you need to do Solid Ocean, Nightmare, Shattered Observatory, Sunqua Peak or Silent Surf you will need 8-17 agony resistance, but it's relatively easy to get enough for those Fractals, you can tempoarily get 10 AR just by using an Anguished Tear of Alba.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Grishnaakh.2143 said:

Yeah and now I get to sit on a precursor for who knows how long before I ever get around to going into WvW for a Gift of Battle. I'm not a fan of WvW, never have been, doubt I ever will be. 

Maybe there will be a rush events, otherwise try doing a few a day ..like flip a camp or two and kill guards.   Break it down into a small amount.  Definitely use xp boosters, guild hall boosters, etc.  

• Like 1

Just now, Farohna.6247 said:

Maybe there will be a rush events, otherwise try doing a few a day ..like flip a camp or two and kill guards.   Break it down into a small amount.  Definitely use xp boosters, guild hall boosters, etc.  

I'll see about it sooner or later. I know on the weekends there is a queue and I'm not sitting in a queue. I also need to join a guild. Ten years of being a casual and I can't seem to stay in a guild long lol.

• Like 1