Any chance of updrafts being added to prior zones?

fourhim.3584

Sorry if this has been asked already.  I finally got Skyscale the NEW way in the expansion (thanks ANET), and of course its masteries are maxed out.  So I'm having a great time flying with Skyscale on these new maps.  I also went back to Bloodstone Fen and some original HOT maps and had a great time.  But unless I'm just not remembering some, it seems updrafts between HOT and SOTO updrafts are rather hard to find?  Am I incorrect in this regard?

My question is if it would require a ton of work to add updrafts to core Tyria maps, and more maps in POF and EOD?  I hate putting all the work into this mastery to only be able to enjoy it on 6 maps or so.  Thanks.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

You are correct updrafts/Ley Lines are not in maps outside of HoT/LWS3/SotO, thing is that the same can be said about Sand Portals only being Available in PoF and Jade Teleporters/Ziplines only being available in EoD.

Generally Updrafts are seen far more than these other forms of transportation, so having them added in Core maps seems unlikely.

2 hours ago, kharmin.7683 said:

They haven't added other things like bouncing mushrooms or the oakheart essence to the core maps so I'm kinda thinking that they won't be adding updrafts or leylines.  /shrug

I like the idea too, and I think it would be more benefitial than jumping mushrooms.

+1 from me

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jokke.6239 said:

I like the idea too, and I think it would be more benefitial than jumping mushrooms.

+1 from me

I'd rather Anet spend their resources elsewhere.  However, having said that, if some dev wanted to work on implementing this in their spare time (maybe take time away from SAB for a while), then that would be fine with me.

• Confused 1