Jewelery 500

Linken.6345

I wonder what the value would be at this point - so many ascended items are easily acquirable through the various LWS (and even some legendary ones), if they added jewelry crafting to 500, not sure how many would use it, or they need to come up with something else (relics?) that make it useful.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Linken.6345 said:

So looking back on a material storage  quote, I ran into a mention of this 7 years ago.

What  happened to this @Rubi Bayer.8493 will this come as a free update or a mini expansion feature is there someone you can ask about it?

Tell me. 

Why do you think something someone said 7 years ago has any value. 

Also tell me, what point would adding jewelry 500 serve? 

You clearly seem to thinks it's important. 

Edited by DanAlcedo.3281

3 hours ago, DanAlcedo.3281 said:

Tell me. 

Why do you think something someone said 7 years ago has any value. 

Also tell me, what point would adding jewelry 500 would serve? 

You clearly seem to thinks it's important. 

The only thing I can think of is ascended trinkets ( for people who dont own living stories like the new Soto players) and relics but since Anet added the materials for said 500 jewelery way back when they must have had an idea what to do with them.

jeweling 500 could allow you to craft ascended runes, sigils and relics by upgrading the exotic ones crafted by other professions. this way, a player going for full ascended upgrades would only need to level a single profession, and buy the base items off the trading post.

its something that has to happen eventually as our current upgrades are still only level 60.

Edited by SoftFootpaws.9134
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, SoftFootpaws.9134 said:

jeweling 500 could allow you to craft ascended runes, sigils and relics by upgrading the exotic ones crafted by other professions. this way, a player going for full ascended upgrades would only need to level a single profession, and buy the base items off the trading post.

its something that has to happen eventually as our current upgrades are still only level 60.

Dident even think of the runes and sigils.

But yea do we really want more powercreep?