Add chatgpt to guild war 2

Nalla.6581

I would actually like to have an internal help for the external wiki. For small things. I don't want to have to load the big wiki page to know when which meta starts on the current map.

An extra chat channel for that would be awesome. Instead of wiki commands just chatbot commands and questions that need a short answer are handled immediately.

Maybe you've been playing this game too long, but the phrase "playing the wiki", which I heard here first, results from a problem with this game.

Edited by Lucy.3728

10 hours ago, Lucy.3728 said:

I would actually like to have an internal help for the external wiki. For small things. I don't want to have to load the big wiki page to know when which meta starts on the current map.

An extra chat channel for that would be awesome. Instead of wiki commands just chatbot commands and questions that need a short answer are handled immediately.

Maybe you've been playing this game too long, but the phrase "playing the wiki", which I heard here first, results from a problem with this game.

You can install taco overlay to have a timer in game mate.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Lucy.3728 said:

That might be ok, as long as it isn't using "AI" and is just copying info from the Wiki. Otherwise it's going to make up answers and cause even more confusion. Especially if the person asking doesn't use exactly the right wording so it can't find an exact answer to copy and has to synthesise one. If you asked "when does the centaur world boss spawn?" it might know to check the next time for Modniir Ulgoth, or it might put something together from different wiki articles and the end result is likely to be nonsense.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Linken.6345 said:

You can install taco overlay to have a timer in game mate.

I have, for years. Actually I even upgraded to Blish HUD. It has even better event tables and possibilities for event notifications.

Doesn't change my reply though. A chatbot is simpler and also effective. Without to install something/run some third party tool or leave the game.

On 9/20/2023 at 2:33 PM, Nalla.6581 said:

chatgpt bots can also be usefull to add to those maps who are going to start everytime those maps like wvw as a gathering npc or as a npc for anmystas,dragon's end, living worlds,path of fire,heart of thorns,raids and strikes, so then the server can have people join the map if its becomes meta or join a new map that has different option then for chatgpt it will help players on the directions on some dungeons,quest,story, wvw, selling,crafting 

Nah, thanks. I'd rather have something actually well made that employs writers instead of stealing from them.

Edited by Sweetbread.3678
  • Like 2