WvW Map Queues

Arbriel.4397

50 minutes ago, Chaba.5410 said:

Because outnumbered buff only applies per score tick and people hopped onto the map before the tick removed the buff?

Nothing to do with buff, not my question. I asked how is it possible that an outnumbered map will not allow a full 50 player squad onto it without that immediately creating a queue. And the map stayed outnumbered with a third of that 50 player squad queued for it.

Or perhaps I should write unpopulated map instead.

Edited by Arbriel.4397
Additonal info added
  • Confused 4

3 hours ago, Chaba.5410 said:

Without the buff, how do you know you are outnumbered then? Is this a serious post? Sounds like players not grouping up and making themselves outnumbered in fights against a map queue. Not uncommon!

I feel this is getting nowhere. It is clear that the queuing system is broken, we know that as a full squad we are being prevented from joining an unpopulated map with around 15 players on it when we should easily be able to join said map and not end up queuing the map instead. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, Arbriel.4397 said:

I feel this is getting nowhere. It is clear that the queuing system is broken, we know that as a full squad we are being prevented from joining an unpopulated map with around 15 players on it when we should easily be able to join said map and not end up queuing the map instead. 

There is no transparency to how many players are actually on a map nor how many  are allowed on a map. It is first come, first serve by design. You asked how it is possible. That is your answer.

Edited by Chaba.5410

The outnumbered buff isn't only reliant on how many you have on the map, but also in relation to how many of the enemy are also on the map.

I don't believe there's a hard threshold to count outnumbered(like it has to be 15 and under), it's in ratio to the amount of enemies players present on the map as well.

You can be on the borderland with 5 people and the outnumbered won't show up, until an enemy zerg ports into the map and then it does. There have been times when you can have a zerg 30+ on the map and still be outnumbered because the enemies are two map queues. So being outnumbered doesn't automatically mean you can fit 50 in no problem.

Edited by XenesisII.1540

the big problem is not buff outnumber, he talk about QUEUE, queue war 2, we see one server with 3 zergs huge, and one guild with 50 members dont put all in border, huge queues, !!

Other side is people thats put char running in keep, to wait pips, simple move to mists,, now thats we stay linked with BLACKGATE, we got insane queues, when you enter in map, no tags of our server, i belive thats minis back to count like player ( have 5 years thats this is removed). or slots are commum not per server. 

• Haha 1

Just yell at people to leave the map.  Get as toxic as possible.  Pull an ewp on a keep in another map to trick them into leaving.  Make their lives miserable and tell them how bad they are.  Mass report any afk wall runners.  After all, squads of 50 are entitled to the map and not these peasants!

/sarcasm

Edited by Chaba.5410
  • Haha 1