So what happened to Guild Wars 2? This SOTA seems very ominous...

Einsof.1457

30 minutes ago, Tiviana.2650 said:

Naw im going to have to take back everything i had said before the WV release. Its an amazing system i love it. It has allowed people to get leg weapons where before they couldnt. It has a really good amount of diverse activities to do. I love the wizards vault

It IS a good system. 

Only that many people still hate it. It's mostly stupid reasons. But still enough for SotO to get a lower rating. 

Edited by DanAlcedo.3281
  • Like 1
  • Confused 3

On 10/20/2023 at 6:35 AM, Einsof.1457 said:

Not a single official game criritc has reviewed SOTO, and the player average is 6.3/10 on metacritic. This doesn't bode well for the future of the game, does it? What is going on?

Why would they review an incomplete expansion? Realistically they can't actually review it until this time next year.

• Confused 1

9 hours ago, Zera.9435 said:

Why would they review an incomplete expansion? Realistically they can't actually review it until this time next year.

I mean, in theory Anet more or less just switched to the standard MMO model where followup patches are part if the expansion. Nobody waits 2 years after launch to review those.

The real problem is that this is more like a living story that claims to be an expansion and critics saw through that.

They either review it now and give it abysmal score for how little there is at launch, or they never do.