Secrets of the Obscure Wizard's Vault Reset Date

New seasons bring a new series of special objectives to complete for astral acclaim, which will all carry over. And you can then spend that Astral Acclaim on an updated roster of rewards!

means specials will carry over so they can be spent on new rewards aswell (wish I would've known this sooner, like from the start), so ye the countdown in that tab seems to be meant for the refresh of rewards.

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Minna.7895 said:

New seasons bring a new series of special objectives to complete for astral acclaim, which will all carry over. And you can then spend that Astral Acclaim on an updated roster of rewards!

means specials will carry over so they can be spent on new rewards aswell (wish I would've known this sooner, like from the start), so ye the countdown in that tab seems to be meant for the refresh of rewards.

It’s ambiguous. I read that as acclaim carries over. I’m not sure if it means objectives as well - although there’s no real reason for them not to

2 minutes ago, Randulf.7614 said:

It’s ambiguous. I read that as acclaim carries over. I’m not sure if it means objectives as well - although there’s no real reason for them not to

I also read it this way, but yes the wording is not ideal. I also checked the german version of the article and there they are clearly only talking about AA carrying over, so, if the official translation is right, then this would be the right way to read it.

oh I meant the AA from the finished specials, not that you can do them later but claim the AA later- meaning on top of the 1300AA claimed cap. But oh well maybe I actually read that wrong, would be nice to have clarification before the patch hits. Especially the next sentence with: you can spend that on the new rewards is what led me to this conclusion.

14 hours ago, Minna.7895 said:

oh I meant the AA from the finished specials, not that you can do them later but claim the AA later- meaning on top of the 1300AA claimed cap. But oh well maybe I actually read that wrong, would be nice to have clarification before the patch hits. Especially the next sentence with: you can spend that on the new rewards is what led me to this conclusion.

Well when have unclaimed anything ever carried over?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1