GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

Pinata Turtle Skin:  themed just like Choya Pinata, and its cannon shoots out choya pinata for its projectile
Brande Turtle Skin:  simple enough, the rest of the mounts have branded.  
Giant Choya Roller Beetle Skin:  Who does rolling better than a roller beetle?  A choya does

Maybe not gem store item since it is based off of a player:

Choco Charr mini.  Have it dance while idle and periodically change colors like he does, but most often the default white Choco Charr look

There could be an option to change the class of our character in similar fashion as we change look, or name. Mistakes happen, and sometimes you pick a class you really dont like, or there is a patch which will breaks the old feel. Leveling again could be boring, also player could feel attached to the character.

How to make it:

1. Gemshop item Book of Profession
  2. It only changes your class and nothing else, if you want to change look, name... that are other items. Also your story progression world completicion are still completed. And it will not alter your other starting options, like your spirit animal.
  3. Funny thing quests in GW2 are class neutral, of course you can run any quest with any class. However some qiests are race specific. But we dont change the race, only class.
  4. Generallly it works like potion of lv 80. But different.
  5. You are teleported to your race capital.
  6. Your skill points are reset, and specializatoin cleared, but you keep mastery points you earned from world map.All character builds are cleared, but you keep account builds templete if you use them.
  7. You are strip naked, and your old belongings are packed into bag of memories. Bag is mailed to you.
  8. You keep your level, but your class is now changed.
  9. You get single setup of white gear, with statline of knight (power++, vitality+, Toughness+) so you can survive when acquaring something better. The gear is vendor one so it is precise to last 5n level. The exacly weapon choice is predefined for each class. So AN need to make choice what is most elementalist weapon, they did so with lv80 potion, so it will work fine.
  10. You need to spend your specialization points on your own.

It is important to change only class, race, progression, spirit animals, map progression, story progression, it all stays. Also look stays.

Edited by evilcat.6817
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

Is incredible how the warclaw skins are always the worst!!!!!! Fire raptor and grifo nice, tortoise amazing, but the warclaw skins horrible!! I have 2-3 months waiting for the hound of Baltazar, the embermane metalic fire warclaw or even a new one cool!!! And nothing.. the 2 today skins are other generic Nians

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Suggestion: Knuckle-weapon skins for Mace and Dagger

With so many Physical skills in the game that allow you to perform all kinds of brawling and martial arts, it's understandable that so many people want to see a dedicated 'unarmed' weapon set in the game. Much like greataxes, scythes and crossbows, we may not see a new weapon be added to the game in the here and now, but we can at least borrow inspiration from the various skins we can apply to hammers, staves and guns to fill that particular niche.

So with that in mind, I would love to see 'Brass Knuckles' and 'Spiked Knuckles' added to the game as new skins for Maces and Daggers respectively. Why these two weapons? Out of all the weapons in game, these tend to be the smallest, with skills that wouldn't look too far-fetched when used in an unarmed fashion, and all professions that have Physical utility/elite skills have either or both weapons available to them. Warriors, Willbenders, and Daredevils would see the most appeal from these weapons, but I can see a lot of fun to be had with any profession that can weild them.

It may not be what people were hoping for, but judging by other weapon skins this may be as close as we can get for now.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I would really really really appreciate seeing the 'Mythic Weapon' skins available in the store. Currently the only way for us to obtain it is with 150 Black Lion Statuettes.

As a Belgian customer it's very difficult for me to obtain the Black Lion Statuettes as we can't purchase anything related to Black Lion Chest Keys in Belgium (RNG based purchases are not allowed). It would basically take me 50 weeks to collect enough Statuettes with the '1 weekly key' you can freely obtain though the game itself. 
If I was able to buy the keys here in Belgium I could just open chests till I have enough statuettes, but sadly I can't. 

Edit: Also, would really like to see the Etherbound Armor back in the store.

Edited by Paradoxic.4809
  • Like 1

New Item: Character Revival

800 Gems.

Restore deleted characters by bringing them back to life.

Double click to display a list of all the characters you deleted.

Select the one you want to re-add and click restore.

You need an empty character slot.

All the character's information, such as name, profession, level, etc will be displayed alongside its preview.

Happy restoration.

Side notes.

In the event that the character name is already taken, you will be asked to comfirm if you want to proceed and rename the character or go back to the character's list.

Edited by SoulGuardian.6203
Added more details
  • Confused 1

The two main things Id like to see back in the gemstore:
Brawlers Jacket and the Divine Conquerers Cape
https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Brawler's_Silk_Jacket_Skin
https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Divine_Conqueror_Cape_(package)
I play Rev but I dont always jive with heavy armor. I really love the haramaki look, and I just wasnt playing at the time when the brawlers jacket was in ;_; but I love it
also if there are baggy pants or shorts you could give us like the light/medium corsair pants, but for everyone. that would be awesome
---
also for other ideas, Ive always thought for griffons and skyscales
flying whales would be A++
whats more magical and other wordly than flying whales???? perfect for SOTO

I love whales. Sperm whales are the largest and heaviest active toothed predators in earths history, bigger than any predatory dinosaur, bigger than any mosasaur, megalodon or livyatan. and unusual for being a massive predator, they have advanced communication and social systems. I dont think they get enough love for being such extraordinary animals (and they actually shrunk several meters on average in the hundreds of years weve been hunting them, since we usually hunt the large males. male sperm whales a few hundred years ago may easily have been 25+m long, as big as a blue whale)
humpback whales have large pectoral fins for increased speed, maneuverability, and also for competition and mate selection.

so I was thinking you could have a sperm whale for a skyscale - big, strong, slower. it can shoot water or sound waves. give it actual wings to fit the model skeleton maybe
and for a griffon you could have a humpback whale like thing. swift, maneuverable. might even be able to get away with using the fins as wings. make em a little foldy maybe

for the legs/skeleton just give em little hippo legs. hippos are whales closest relatives anyway

Edited by Jujak.5062
more unnecessary whale info

Not exacly gemstory but webpage store code for living world expansion. So you can buy each living world story complete with 12$ or what is the correct price. The reason being that it is easier to just buy story module with single pay, and not do the whole process of changing gold to gems, o rmeasuring how much gems i need for that.

Is there anyone more here who would like to see on gem store for wintersday on december: Wintersday Choose Your Own Appearance Package? If yes, then at least leave a like here. More people will want it, the better chance it will return after entire year. I'm sure there is plenty of players who never had it yet.

Wintersday Choose Your Own Appearance Package - Guild Wars 2 Wiki (GW2W) or Wintersday Outfit Voucher - Guild Wars 2 Wiki (GW2W)

Edited by Mirror.3521
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Hello!

I wasn't actively playing at the time this august, but I returned now for the latest EoD content + new expansion, and I missed the Leather Strap Pack! It's such a good look for my Charr and I'd have easily bought it but it was time limited for such a short period. Is it possible this can be brought back please?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Hey!

It will be perfect if you can return the Mistborn Mount Adoption License for the Luminous Hunter Griffon Skin!

I've worked hard on Skyscale, Griffon Mounts and jormag skins , it will complete my outfit ^^

Hope it will be possible, thank you! ❤️

Edited by Zeus.9458