Feast of Delectable Birthday Cake does not apply the nourishment boon [Merged]

GODh.3892

As of today's update, the issue appears to be fixed (as stated in the patch notes). I have verified a 60 seconds cooldown between usages of the banquet, but the food buff can otherwise be refreshed freely. Still haven't verified whether the food buff can override the Malnourished effect.

EDIT: verified it can now override the Malnourished effect.

Edited by Ramiel.4835
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Ramiel.4835 said:

As of today's update, the issue appears to be fixed (as stated in the patch notes). I have verified a 60 seconds cooldown between usages of the banquet, but the food buff can otherwise be refreshed freely. Still haven't verified whether the food buff can override the Malnourished effect.

EDIT: verified it can now override the Malnourished effect.

Thank you for the update.
I am logging in as I type, I will check the effects as well and add an edit later.

EDIT:

It seems the update of the Feast fixed the issues and works as intended.

The update notes say: "Interacting with a Platter of Delectable Birthday Cakes now correctly applies its nourishment effect to players who are malnourished, and players can refresh the effect's duration by interacting with the platter. Interacting with the platter will not replace any active nourishments, regardless of their remaining duration. "

The new feature is underlined: now the Feast will NOT override other food.

My tests:
1. When you have another nourishment buff. The feast nourishment boon does not override the previous nourishment boon.
2. When you have the feast nourishment buff. You can refresh the feast nourishment boon to 30 minutes.
3. When you have the Malnourished debuff. The feast overrides the debuff with the nourishment buff.

Edited by Meva.8327
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, Cernoch.8524 said:

A bit older topic I know but since it is the same issue I think it is fine. Lately I am having this issue again even though it was fixed before. Cake does not overwrite already existing food effect.

If it's Ascended food, then it is intended. 

It it's "normal" food, it's a bug. 

Edited by DanAlcedo.3281

4 hours ago, DanAlcedo.3281 said:

If it's Ascended food, then it is intended. 

It it's "normal" food, it's a bug. 

ah, I am not sure what food I had now. So it does not overwrite ascended food? Sure, it makes sense but not if you have like 5 mins left, oh well.

Thank you very much for helpful reply :).

Edited by Cernoch.8524