LFG: Hero Point Train regulars

PoF and EoD don't need a train, they are easily soloable.

And there are plenty of HP's (1000 just in HoT+PoF+EoD, and you need only 750 to get all 3 elite):

Leave the ones out you find to hard.

Edited by Dayra.7405

1 minute ago, Dayra.7405 said:

PoF and EoD don't need a train, they are easily soloable.

And there are plents of HP's (1000 in HoT+PoF+EoD, and you need only 750 to get all 3 elite):

Leave the ones out you find to hard.

Not quite the answer I was looking for! But I do appreciate the comment! It was still helpful.

I sometimes see Hero Point Train in Verdant Brink, it happens. In HoF try after pinata event.

Make sure you have your maounts and gliding unlocked. And get some gear you are ok with it.

PoF HP are easy i suppose, there is several that it is more about getting there, and jumping high, than tough fight.

You can try starting one during prime gaming time. Like weekend evening or something. If you have commander tag that would be even easier. If you can find 2 other players you can slay most HoF HP. You need only 250HP for one elite specialization, so can miss some.

Edited by evilcat.6817
  • Like 2

I would recommend checking the lfg regularly - for HoT. If needed. Even there some champs can be soloed by experienced players though. And some stuff allows for use of other mechanics. (Balthazar I think a long-time stealth can just work.)

Other ones: As already mentioned: They are soloable. I understand that newer players might have it a bit harder though. Sometimes elite mobs that can be annoying. I could recommend trying to ask in map chat - since these are no lengthy champs it might be just easy to get 1 or 2 other people to help. (As long as you are not asking during meta when people might all do the meta event. Before meta ends could be a good idea - before people leave the map.)

Do not know about bigger and/or regular trains for the other expansions since I mainly checked for HoT in the lfg back then. + I also used to ask in chat. (Usually there are still other people that also need the HP and join.)

Basically for the channel ones ... long-time stealth might work. The wik should help with filtering. For the normal small elite mobs and especialyl for newer players I would recommend to use a ranged build with CC - that usually works fine. (I like such build also for solo bosses in fractals and stuff - to also be able to stay alive while keeping distance + a bit mobility.) Even if you might spam AoE melee for the normal farming to target a lot of mobs at the same time.

• Like 1