thank u for amaizng story update

Tanuki.4603

i love the new story with demons. its so cool i love the new map its such new vibe this is exactly what ive been waiting for. it just feels so refreshing in this game to get totally new environemnt and i love the story with demons great job devs love ur work :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 3

Yeah I like how different Inner Nayos is to any other places we have been to so far.

I really falled in love with Ramses, he's hilarious and adorable at the same time 🤣

I am glad Arina managed to survive the rift afterall, I was sad and shocked when you found her dog tag at Gendarran fields and assumed she died but it's cool to see her back in action! She's a very cool character I'd like to see more of.  And I cant wait for Frode to reunite with Arina!

Edited by TwistedAlga.4235
  • Confused 1

I just hope the rest of Nayos will hold some variety. While I like the map's design, I would find the other two thirds looking just the same rather disappointing.

I also hope the next two updates will provide more story than this one, which felt super short (especially compared to the initial SotO release). Being in a demon realm holds so much potential for exciting story-telling, and the initial SotO story was brilliantly done.

• Like 1
  • Confused 3