Sneaky underground problem, you have the fix all this time.

SweetPotato.7456

26 minutes ago, SweetPotato.7456 said:

PvP lobby, SOTO map, when you fall off, you are port back to a nearest spot.  Apply to WvW map, no more going underground. 
Mark the place where it can be use to go underground, if someone purposely do that, automatically give them one day time out like the dishonor in PvP so they can't enter wvw map.

This is interesting and might help when mechanics drop you thru the floor. Agree it might also help with below map hacks. Not sure it would help with stuck in repaired wall but it helps a number of others. So the question is can this logic be applied or were the maps designed differently and it can't be. Will make a kitten and assume yes so +10 from me, like it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Zepoolpe.9217 said:

They should not fix that one: it's too much fin to see someone rushing to cross the wall and get stuck because defenders just passed the repair threshold that trigger the wall reappearing.

lol, I see your point. But admit have been stuck in wall and not in combat and still couldn't port. Only option was alt-F4 else just stand there until the end of time. But will redact that point since its a more rare situation.  

39 minutes ago, TheGrimm.5624 said:

lol, I see your point. But admit have been stuck in wall and not in combat and still couldn't port. Only option was alt-F4 else just stand there until the end of time. But will redact that point since its a more rare situation.  

Ah yes... but that situation has an educational purpose: Don't be the one caught in the wall!