PoF Deluxe not available

tlex.9351

I have, on my main account, all expansions and all "deluxe" upgrades. EoD deluxe I've even pre-purchased. SotO deluxe, the same.

The only one I miss is the PoF deluxe. That means: no Sunspear outfit, no Lily of the Elon pass, no extra character slot (though, to be fair, a character slot is not what I miss most).

Does anyone have a workaround for it?

Note, I have opened a ticket to support, which was promptly closed. The comment: I should open a ticket through the in-game reporting tool instead. I did that, but the lack of any type of feedback via that tool makes me simply not trust it.

This topic has been raised again and again:

But also on Reddit:

Edit:

I've checked multiple alt accounts (though none SotO and none with any preorders or deluxe packages) and the PoF deluxe was available on them. I've also went manually through the promotions list and I don't have any "deluxe" promotion available. Which makes me assume this isn't a "User Error".

Edited by tlex.9351
  • Sad 1

The wiki lists it as available in the gem store, but yeah, people have reported not seeing it. Then it appears again, then it is gone, etc. That may be why you were told to open a ticket in game. I'll check if I can see it shortly.

Ok, just checked the store. I CAN see the upgrade listed, currently at 75% off. If it is not there for you, maybe the EoD thing does bug it (I do not have that expansion yet). ANet REALLY needs to address this, especially during a big sale.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/823613716762984498/1177617213931401276/image.png

Edited by Tanek.5983

9 minutes ago, Tanek.5983 said:

The wiki lists it as available in the gem store, but yeah, people have reported not seeing it. Then it appears again, then it is gone, etc. That may be why you were told to open a ticket in game. I'll check if I can see it shortly.

Ok, just checked the store. I CAN see the upgrade listed.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/823613716762984498/1177617213931401276/image.png

And this is how it looks like for me (you'll notice that the Sunspear Outfit is locked, but there's nothing when I search for "deluxe"):

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1108661200885121104/1177618554686820483/image.png

• Sad 1

Just now, tlex.9351 said:

And this is how it looks like for me (you'll notice that the Sunspear Outfit is locked, but there's nothing when I search for "deluxe"):

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1108661200885121104/1177618554686820483/image.png

Gah. That is horrible.

I'll check with my friends who have EoD, but not PoF Deluxe. If they have the same issue, I'll ask them to put in tickets as well. Maybe it can finally get some attention after a couple years.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

Might it have something to do with buying Path of Fire individually vs. in the Path of Fire/Heart of Thorns bundle?   The bundle doesn't offer a Deluxe edition.   🤷‍♀️

The account I tested with had the bundle, so I don't know that would make a difference.

I've asked a couple others who don't have PoF Deluxe to check the store later today to test out more variables (normal EoD, no pre-order; normal EoD with pre-order).

Update1: Someone with regular EoD, not pre-ordered can see the PoF Deluxe item in the store.

Edited by Tanek.5983

22 hours ago, Nimafor.1756 said:

i have the exact same issue as you and got the exact same answer from support, no idea how to upgrade to deluxe, wanna do it while it is on sale

There is a sale on PoF - Deluxe Upgrade in Gem Store for 600 Gems right now vs 2400 Gem that this kind of upgrades into Deluxe from Gem Store cost. In that package you will get that Lounge Pass to VIP Arena of Amnoon.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Invitation_to_"Lily_of_the_Elon"

It means that you have to log into game, open Gem Store and look for (filter) for Discount or in Account Upgrade section of GS.

• Confused 1

It is odd. As I mentioned in one of the linked threads: They should fix this - while they are at it also allowing for people to buy the missing shared inventory slot. (People that bought PoF+HoT bundled.)

It is pretty weird to consider PoF to be set to "deluxe" but not giving the upgrades ... when buying EoD the collection bundled with it. I mean: When you buy the normal PoF+HoT thing it also does not set HoT to deluxe without giving the option to buy the upgade. You can still buy the upgrade. (Which I cheaply did a few days ago. My account has every deluxe bonus now. Never will be that cheap on sale again I guess. :D)

• Confused 1

12 hours ago, ShadowCatz.8437 said:

There is a sale on PoF - Deluxe Upgrade in Gem Store for 600 Gems right now vs 2400 Gem that this kind of upgrades into Deluxe from Gem Store cost. In that package you will get that Lounge Pass to VIP Arena of Amnoon.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Invitation_to_"Lily_of_the_Elon"

It means that you have to log into game, open Gem Store and look for (filter) for Discount or in Account Upgrade section of GS.

I manually went through all the tabs. I can see it on my alt accounts, but on my main it's simply not there.

1 minute ago, IBMagicman.3589 said:

Have you found a solution to this? I am also unable to purchase it. Only HoT.

Nothing since yesterday. I don't really expect a solution, considering it's been reported on and off for over two years now. For sure, no solution will be there while it's discounted.

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, IBMagicman.3589 said:

Have you found a solution to this? I am also unable to purchase it. Only HoT.

Do you have EoD? If so, did you prepurchase? Deluxe?

I have been trying to find other people who can't see the PoF Deluxe to see if there are any commonalities that could point to a cause, but no luck so far.

On 11/26/2023 at 4:32 PM, Tanek.5983 said:

Do you have EoD? If so, did you prepurchase? Deluxe?

I have been trying to find other people who can't see the PoF Deluxe to see if there are any commonalities that could point to a cause, but no luck so far.

I do think that's it because I did pre-purchase but not deluxe. So I assume it's any EoD pre-purchasers.

Support replied to my ticket and just told me that they are aware of it but no follow up regarding a fix and being able to still claim the discounted price :classic_sad: