[POLL] In WvW what type of WvW guild do you primarily run with?

XenesisII.1540

In WvW what type of WvW guild do you primarily run with?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. In WvW what type of WvW guild do you primarily run with? At least 50% of your time with.

• GVG Guild - We GvG every Wednesday, but sometimes a Tuesday.
    • ZERG Guild - 3-5 nights a week 20-50 looking for bags.
    • HAVOC Guild - 2-20 looking for action, capping, defending, ganking, dancing with the frogs in the pale moonlight.
    • CASUAL - Just friends whenever wherever.
    • MEME Guild - I just joke around, roamer, solo4lyfesadge.
    • COMMUNITY Guild - Keeping my server together! Prepping for WR.
    • PvX - I only require guild missions.

In wvw what type of WvW guild do you primarily run with?

Let's say you spend at least 50% of your time with in WvW, but opening it up for multiple choices.

GVG Guild - We GvG every Wednesday, but sometimes a Tuesday.

ZERG Guild - 3-5 nights a week 20-50 looking for bags.

HAVOC Guild - 2-20 looking for action, capping, defending, ganking, dancing with the frogs in the pale moonlight.

CASUAL - Just friends whenever wherever.

MEME Guild - I just joke around, roamer, solo4lyfesadge.

COMMUNITY Guild - Keeping my server together! Prepping for WR.

PvX - I only require guild missions.

Edited by XenesisII.1540
  • Thanks 1

Interesting so far. Now mind you I would claim PvX as well as Roamer (though not an option), Causal and Community. Though Havoc is the best in choice. Now one thing to note, I am not sure how many community you will get. I say this since part of community is you are in one so those players may not even seek the forums since they can get what info they may want from others in the same group. Doesn't mean community players don't post but I do expect less of them to vote that way in a single option format. Either way +1 so far from me for curiosity sakes.

I roam with the guild tag of my "friends guild", but do aggressive camp flipping and aiding the main force on the map with stuff they can't do. Would not describe that as PvX for guild missions or Casual (although I checked the later one, too for lack of other fitting options). I switch to my server Community guild if I see a commander from there needing help, especially with scouting and I used to be a dedicated scout for a WvW guild before the command structure there dissolved (new and other commanders don't ask for my dedicated scouting services any more).