Relic of the Flock SPAM in BOON Balls.

Kayowin.9217

Is any one else seeing Relic of the FLOCK being heavily used in tanky BOONBALL play?   I constantly see damage to barriers with AoE skills which refresh almost as fast as they are depleted.    The ICD is 10s on healing skill usage which IMO seems absurdly low.  If it applied barrier just to you, it probably wouldn't be so bad but the fact that it is AoE is a bit much...

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Relic_of_the_Flock

The things companies will do to sell expansion packs...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Confused 8

Hmmm.. I didn't think Anet dev's could do worse in respect the skill laggg from all the boon uptime, but I was wrong. The new weps have placed it into a whole new ball park. Rather than reduce the calculations server side so tcp doesn't bottleneck, the dev's increased the calculations within 600units and made the whole thing a circus. Only peeps with less than120rtt will soon be able to play. This is looking very much like what happened with EOTM which is now a defunct map.

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, Kayowin.9217 said:

Is any one else seeing Relic of the FLOCK being heavily used in tanky BOONBALL play?   I constantly see damage to barriers with AoE skills which refresh almost as fast as they are depleted.    The ICD is 10s on healing skill usage which IMO seems absurdly low.  If it applied barrier just to you, it probably wouldn't be so bad but the fact that it is AoE is a bit much...

It’s mainly heal scourges, heal vindi helps, but they’ve mainly had their barrier nerfed away.. The Hscourge build is catching on in popularity big time and I see a ton more people running it every night. Poked a ton of zergs with quite a few of them in it. It’s even pretty oppressive in small scale when paired with any other healer. You know, for those roaming groups that think you take a stack of 5 as 4 supports and 1 power reaper to go fight two people. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

As others said the barrier is coming from heal scourge not flock. Most comped guilds have switched to running 1 heal scourge per line and it shits our barrier like candy on Halloween. Flock is a decent relic for FB and members with mantra of healing but it doesn't provide nearly the level of barrier that heal scourge can.

• Sad 1

On 11/29/2023 at 4:23 AM, Kayowin.9217 said:

Maybe u saw heal scourge barrier

On 11/28/2023 at 9:23 PM, Kayowin.9217 said:

Most heal skills have 20-30s cd so…

• Like 1